General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, ccy said:

It will be broadcasted at movie theaters guys..how crazy is that! 

Only Yuzu can attract such big audiences. Even if he would do a hundred FaOI shows, they would all sell out right away. And if Yuzu would do a world tour, I'm sure they would also all sell out. :cheer:

55 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Only Yuzu can attract such big audiences. Even if he would do a hundred FaOI shows, they would all sell out right away. And if Yuzu would to a world tour, I'm sure they would also all sell out. :cheer:

Just his Japanese and Chinese fans alone would account for most of the world tour ticket sales. They would be happy to follow him all over the world, especially the Japanese since tickets for the shows in Japan are almost impossible to get.

If only he would come to Rogers Arena in Vancouver. It has seating for almost 19,000 Fanyus… Over twice the seating capacity of Makuhari Messe and almost three times the seating capacity of Prospera Place in Kelowna, the venue for 2019 Skate Canada International. Just imagine the Yuzu-Fest and Pooh-Palooza we would have with that many Fanyus in one place. That’s a lot of seats, but if one person can fill them, it’s Yuzu. Everybody else in the show is just a side dish.

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Only his Japanese and Chinese fans would alone account for most of the world tour ticket sales. They would be happy to follow him around the world, especially the Japanese because tickets for shows in Japan are almost impossible to get.

If only he came to Rogers Arena in Vancouver. It can accommodate nearly 19,000 Fanyus… More than twice the capacity of Makuhari Messe and nearly three times the capacity of Prospera Place in Kelowna, the site of the 2019 Skate Canada International. Imagine the Yuzu-Fest and Pooh-Palooza that we would have with so many Fanyus in one place. That's a lot of places, but if only one person can fill them, it's Yuzu. Everyone in the show is just a side dish.

WOOOOOO well written you 2  :headdesk: dreaming of a world tour  :girlsigh: and I see that GEO1 already has 2 rooms close for its reception and the yellow ice cream by the  :YuzuPoohLove:  and THE MUST : the last sentence, well seen  :peace2:  and to keep a video of FOI 2019 waiting with slow motion  :heartpound: / freeze frame  :10815002: and even a micro color change of the Masquerade costume and it's the end of meal dessert :smiley-cool14: 

Yay! Finally some good news about broadcasting :smiley-happy085:
i was really confused what they were waiting for for so long. Why not create the hype in advance?
But all good now let it all begin i am so ready :rock:

edit: wait... even the tickets for live viewing in theaters will be sold through lottery? :happy0007:

What is going to be next? A lottery for regular tv broadcast? This is hilarious

1 hour ago, Saawa said:

Yay! Finally some good news about broadcasting :smiley-happy085:
i was really confused what they were waiting for for so long. Why not create the hype in advance?
But all good now let it all begin i am so ready :rock:

edit: wait... even the tickets for live viewing in theaters will be sold through lottery? :happy0007:

What is going to be next? A lottery for regular tv broadcast? This is hilarious

Only Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Well, as far as I know, you can get the newest Nishikawa clear files only via lottery. You have to purchase goods for a certain amount of money and that makes you eligible for a lottery to win the clear files. So, with the money you spend, you basically buy a lottery ticket to win Yuzu clear files... :4:

Just imagine what would've happened if Japan would be fully open to foreign tourists and Chinese people could travel freely again. The fight for FaOI tickets would've been even more insane. :drama:

18 hours ago, lajoitko said:

We have first broadcasting news. BS Asahi will show Shizuoka show on July 9th. The other program seems to be shorter for the local channel.

Also our daily Yuzu dose for the last time. I will add the translation when I find one.

And here is the translation 

[NEWS]

17 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Thats exactly one big point why he is so loved. He treasures the art of figure skating and is a beakon of light in a sport that some want to change to something that has nothing to do with the origin of figure skating. It is performance, musicality, jumps, technic - it's a complete package and not only one element. He is THE complete package and I think we can be pretty sure he knows he could win more easily if he changed his way of skating, but he doesn't. And thats why he is our light!

Side note: I like that in german figure skating is called Eiskunstlaufen, literally ice-art-skating. The name says it all, it has to be part art

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Thats exactly one big point why he is so loved. He treasures the art of figure skating and is a beakon of light in a sport that some want to change to something that has nothing to do with the origin of figure skating. It is performance, musicality, jumps, technic - it's a complete package and not only one element. He is THE complete package and I think we can be pretty sure he knows he could win more easily if he changed his way of skating, but he doesn't. And thats why he is our light!

Side note: I like that in german figure skating is called Eiskunstlaufen, literally ice-art-skating. The name says it all, it has to be part art

Yuzu has always aimed to be the complete package – the perfect balance of technical and artistic elements complementing each other. Now that he has won everything there is to win and has nothing more to prove, he has the luxury of skating the way he wants to – the way skating was meant to be.

Patrick Chan once bemoaned that figure skating was becoming a slam dunk contest. By his use of the idiom “slam dunk” contest, I assumed that he meant that figure skating was becoming a contest decided solely by the number of quad jumps deemed to have been landed in a program and it appears that he was right.

hace 12 minutos , lajoitko said:

Look who had something more to say. Thank you, Citizen!

Translation

[NEWS]

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: We’ll always support you and love you Yuzu!!! You give us more happiness than you’ll ever be able to imagine and we are grateful for every single second of your skating you bless us with!!!❤️❤️❤️

The following is to all posters who have asked streaming related questions.

I strongly believe there will be some kind souls who will stream the shows for free and the links will be posted on the Planet when the time comes.

If you want to purchase the access to Japan tv to watch the shows yourself, the two main providers at the moment are Muji tv and ForJoy tv. I haven't used either of them so I can't help you any further or give any recommendations about which one is better.

If you decide to spend your money on them, make sure that they have the channels you need. The two channels are BS Asahi (BS朝日) and CS Asahi channel 2 (テレ朝チャンネル2). BS Asahi will broadcast Makuhari 6/11 and Shizuoka 7/9. CS Asahi channel 2 will give you Makuhari 5/29 live and 7/23-24.

What I can see from Muji tv channel list, you will need 56 channel version to get BS Asahi and it won't include CS Asahi. I have no access to ForJoy tv channel list but I *think* it will give you more channels in general than Muji tv.

If there are still members who know iSakura, it is still alive, but you need the old ID to access the platform. It costs about the same as ForJoy tv and has both channels. I can give you the links you will need, so feel free to contact me for further information.

And lastly, one more broadcasting news about Nagoya show on channel I have never heard of. isakura has the BS version of the channel but not CS version. So if you have ForJoy tv, check it out and maybe tell us if it has the right channel, please.