General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Thank you for updates!

He really has just decided to go to Olympics. I wonder,  do you think he will go to Canada?

Brian and he have done well in remote. But now, they will deepen their strategies towards Olympics.

Brian is a really reliable strategist. Remote is nice, but face-to-face is much better.

No. For what?

Guys, it's got me down that there could be no Pooh rain for Yuzu this time, even though he did the 4A and all, as I said here:

Do you think maybe we could just give him a virtual Pooh rain right here and now, by filling the screen with these Pooh icons? 

:Poohgaveup:

:dpooh:

He deserves at least that much, and I'm too terrible at organizing events to come up with anything more elaborate. 

:Poohgaveup::dpooh:

:Poohgaveup:

46 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Thank you for updates!

He really has just decided to go to Olympics. I wonder,  do you think he will go to Canada?

Brian and he have done well in remote. But now, they will deepen their strategies towards Olympics.

Brian is a really reliable strategist. Remote is nice, but face-to-face is much better.

I think it's a reasonable thing to wonder about, but right now thanks to the omicron variant it's completely out of his hands as he may or may not be able to travel. 

I think there are resources at TCC that he simply can't get in Sendai that he might to choose to draw upon but that's up to him. 

Guest Mary_kyo

What a great unforgettable day it was today! Thank you Yuzu!

For me, this was the highlight of everything happened:

A really happy and satisfied Yuzu after his stunning performance <3 

Sorry it's so blurred but I was in a Pooh Rain frenzy!! I threw Pooh at him after his performance   :dpooh: Pooh rain of one is not satisfying though we need a more coordinated approach!

On 12/26/2021 at 1:51 PM, Yuzurella said:

On top of that, Yuzu also showed his absolute mastery and established his position as the top boss and one of the favorites for the OGM once again.

Oh, and I'm sure he also managed to make quite a few people nervous. :pouty:

Note to Raf: The GOAT does not need a Pooh rain to wage psychological warfare. 
:hihi: