General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: Merci Yuzu!!!! Je te souhaite aussi une merveilleuse journée !!! ☀️:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

THANK YOU for posting the heartwarming message / words from Yuzu and it goes straight to my heart, because I have more low than high right now (life is like that !?) and life too does has not spared and in addition, he is criticized and denigrated and it is in relation to your tweet that I read  these "affairs", but as he says I think of the positive that will come back, after my "down" period and (I know I wrote it quite :peace2:  a bit ) your posts / tweet / info do me good  and as I read above, Yuzu is kind of a band-aid and for a few moments I'm somewhere else with the stars. .....   :puddingpooh:  and of course hope that the revie ndra  : img_21:  and more unhappy than me

Off season is passing slowly, but don't worry because HERE I COME with

Ultimate Evil Fanyu Quiz 3:sin:

Try to guess from which gala and ice show performances are these gifs.

hint: no group numbers, no solo parts of group numbers

Please, hide your answers to not spoil fun to others.

DML6EwZ.gif

EfQS7Ud.gif

UGHewYL.gif

csyQEFU.gif

EXxAhqk.gif

WgwCgw2.gif

l9TSud9.gif

1aoQjtZ.gif

stSmyxJ.gif

aDcvKPH.gif

It's official now. No international audiences for the Olympics. :sad-smiley-046:

That's what I had expected, but still... Now it's certain that I won't be able to see Yuzu at the Olympics. :crybaby:

I just hope that he'll have a great season and a great Olympics, enjoy his performances and competitions and achieve all of his goals and dreams. And of course, most importantly, I hope that he stays healthy and happy! :smiley-angelic001:

1 час назад, Paskud сказал:

Спойлер

I can only guess that 6 is Wings of Words, and 9 is Parisienne Walkways  :dontdothistome: 

Upd: 7 - Haru yo Koi? :scratch3:

6 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

It's official now. No international audiences for the Olympics. :sad-smiley-046:

That's what I had expected, but still... Now it's certain that I won't be able to see Yuzu at the Olympics. :crybaby:

I just hope that he'll have a great season and a great Olympics, enjoy his performances and competitions and achieve all of his goals and dreams. And of course, most importantly, I hope that he stays healthy and happy! :smiley-angelic001:

Sad but that's all right because China is like Yuzu's home court as well besides Japan and Canada.

11 hours ago, Paskud said:

Please, hide your answers to not spoil fun to others.

DML6EwZ.gif

EfQS7Ud.gif

UGHewYL.gif

csyQEFU.gif

EXxAhqk.gif

WgwCgw2.gif

l9TSud9.gif

1aoQjtZ.gif

stSmyxJ.gif

aDcvKPH.gif

thanks for the quiz, it's always fun :thanks: i found this even more evil than the previous two :D

Spoiler

1. looks like seimei chsq... and silver blades... so summer 2015 doi or faoi? or an encore at nhk or jnats 2015?
2. is this the beginning of his chopin stsq? silver blades again, so either doi 2015 or faoi 2017? or it could be an encore, so maybe wtt 2015?
3. h&l 4cc 2020
4. this is hard... maybe hana ni nare?
5. i give up with this... that skid looks familiar to me but even after staring at it for couple of minutes i can't even guess which program it might be :Poohgaveup:
6. wings of words... a.k.a. the wagging finger choreo :D
7. haru yo koi but no idea which show
8. no idea... maybe requiem of heaven and earth? i havn't seen it in ages so this is a good reminder to re-watch it after work
9. pw. since since his blades are silver, it's probably wtt 2015 or faoi encore 2017?
10. notte stellata, probably from the 2016-17 season?

if i flop too much this didn't happen :D