General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu feeling nervous about competing because of the pandemic is understandable. But he has decided to compete despite all the risks so I am just support his decision 100% and cheer for him!! He needs our positive thoughts and good vibe. His new programs will be diamonds in rough but we will be blown away for sure!!

Yeah, it just made me sad when he said his worries were stronger than his desire to compete (if I understood correctly)

OMG so excited.

I'm so excited for new programs. But still, it's his first pancake performance EVER this ss, without coach, without in-person guide from choreographer, I won't put too much expectation when there's still time for improvement and he might keep them 'til next season.

Ahhhh but new costumes, new music, new choreo :cheer::cheer::cheer:

This is the first time ever for fanyu to know NOTHING up to the competition. He failed that at 4CC but HE'S DONE IT NOW! Yuzu must be happy living out his secret dream :LOL:

13 minutes ago, Paskud said:

If not virus, I would totally say Tsuzuki-sensei.

But in this situation, probably megane guy from ANA at most.

Better than nothing. But someone to provide timely advice at the boards on skating matters would be so much better. And it’s 2 brand new programs at that. Aargh I’m worrying already 

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

Watch us write 10 pages of speculations based on 1 pose :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

@Noelle This prediction didn't realise though : he defected all expectations by giving a real interview only two hours after the sending of this photo and the announcement of two new programs; and before the shock of seeing him skating again. He probably knows some of his fans would have been at risk of a heart attack if unprepared? :13877886: He is always so good and  thoughtful! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: