General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:peekapooh: SEIMEI 3.0

@SparkleSaladI need your sparkly eyes on your banana. I loved that image. Seimei is toooooooo iconic to repeat.

5 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

im gonna be bold and wish for rj 1.0 to repeat. lol i couldnt say rj 2.0 bc that would mean his 2013/2014 program. OR he can take one of his novice programs and make it new

He’s a little too old for rj1.0 , I want a mature “ I rule this sport” program.  I’m not  even sure what that will look like. :yznotimpressed:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's Worlds 2019 FS: Hungarian commentary with English subtitles

Commentators: Andras Rosnik, Tamas Vasarhelyi

These two guys are really knowledgeable and praise Yuzu highly... and they speak the truth! This is what they said about Yuzu after his performance:

"...and his transitions in his skating are so clean and detailed that if in the first score, the technical score, Nathan is able to do that is the same or similar to this technical level, even that, because of the second mark, I find it highly possible that he'll be the world champion."

"This is not really human what he did."

Rosnik is a former ice dancer and he's a coach now (one of his students is a junior skater, you may remember her because of this unique move:)

Spoiler

JuniorGP_Salzburg_Lang_Julia.jpg

So he knows what he's talking about when it comes to technique. It was nice to hear that he assumed Yuzu would have got 10+ higher PCS had Nathan skated a technically similar program (they knew about the 13 difference after the SP). I don't think they closely follow international scores throughout the season, they just thought Yuzu was that much better in components and there'd be a big difference in PCS between him and Nathan.

He was also the commentator at Helsinki Worlds and he praised Yuzu's skating highly, saying things like his greatness, whether it's technique or his aristry can't be questioned, his skating & his jumps are completely effortless and he praised Yuzu's transitions and the amount of one-foot skating. Then he added that H&L as a program was a piece of art (but not just that, he also said during the wam-up that Yuzu's costume was art). I liked their commentaries, they were much better than the biased ladies on Eurosport.

2 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Yuzu didn't perform POTO in his Ciontu show. Is that a sign! :hihi:

Everything is a sign. :D He did do the mask off choreo during the group thingie, but that's probably also a sign.

(I heard an Anaconda-POTO mashup recently, can somebody please send it to TCC, it's the most cursed yet fitting thing I've ever heard. Wait maybe send it to Dai, he'd be more likely to leap on board.) 

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Everything is a sign. :D He did do the mask off choreo during the group thingie, but that's probably also a sign.

(I heard an Anaconda-POTO mashup recently, can somebody please send it to TCC, it's the most cursed yet fitting thing I've ever heard. Wait maybe send it to Dai, he'd be more likely to leap on board.) 

LOL that might really be a sign. remember he did nijinsky's gesture backstage and who would have known...and yeah so many options to choose from. 

yayyyy I'm SEIMEI level now