General Yuzuru Chat

Oh wow.. going beyond the ideal indeed, literally. I mean I guess no surprise that he feels like there is still potential to perfect Chopin.. and good for him I guess. I look forward to see how it unravels. 

19 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:laughing:

LOL omg.. his face in the right one is so cute so babyish!! I wanna pinch his cheek! :smiley-love017:

Someone said that Yuzu should have fixed the first spin because there was something wrong with the music and I've thought the same till now. But, watching the good resolution video of his third Chopin performance at Makuhari, I have changed my mind and started loving it :10636614:

19 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:laughing:

The scary part is that he could probably give you a lecture on how the bluetooth application is needed for the very useful tooth brushing app on his phone and how that has helped his dentist to find the optimal brushing technique and how he has calculated that he would rotate his jumps a millisecond slower if he were weighed down by more dental fillings, but thanks to his super duper mega toothbrush he has now increased his chances to win more gold medals!

I think I need more coffee, my brain's going places again......

2 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

The scary part is that he could probably give you a lecture on how the bluetooth application is needed for the very useful tooth brushing app on his phone and how that has helped his dentist to find the optimal brushing technique and how he has calculated that he would rotate his jumps a millisecond slower if he were weighed down by more dental fillings, but thanks to his super duper mega toothbrush he has now increased his chances to win more gold medals!

I think I need more coffee, my brain's going places again......

you should trust your brain more and give it more free rein - it's capable of producing amazing stuff! :rofl:

Thanks for the perfect ballade!

I even had tears to see this.  His face and eyes after the performance! He's a fighter!  

I always wonder why he can stay strong.   he's not the sort of person having a mental of steel. He faces his weakness and just keeps trying to tackle it without escaping although it involves so much pain.  It sounds a bit too much, but for me he is the person who shows the possibility of a human.  The reason why I love and support yuzu is not because he's the same Japanese as me, but because his character, attitudes towards life themselves are so attractive and inspirational.  I can't keep my eyes off him.  

1 hour ago, JobsCK said:

Thank u so much for this!!! The YouTube one is blocked for me too :slinkaway:

wow this is so beautiful :sadPooh:

the 1st spin somehow doesn't feel awkward anymore and the hand movements suddenly hit all the right notes. I wonder if this is the magic of a clean performance, when every single thing suddenly feels right on its place :loveeyes:

3 hours ago, liv said:

Good luck to him, showing us the improved Chopin. While the layout may make the BV higher, I await his version of a better performed Ballade because to me already every note was hit to perfection. He likes challenges... so go ahead, improve upon perfection, yuzu. And may it be on the biggest stages...

He can show another kind of perfection by hitting every note differently. :party2:

There's so much nuance he can play with.

1 hour ago, Dara said:

I hope this ina bauer will stay in final version of new step sequence, I love it so much :love:

1vVO228.gif

Looks like a spread eagle with arms in ballet 5th to me. I love it.  :smiley-love017: This was improv. It's not in any other performance though he took the step sequence from Chopin 1.0.

Yup, not an Ina Bauer. Watch the feet with an IB, blades are parallel, toes pointing in the opposite direction. It is not defined by the layback that we see, that is a variation, but by the feet. You need good turnout in the hips for an IB.

After this, I'm reminded again why I loved that Chopin SP....

People who are expressive or in-tune with their emotions are not necessarily weak. It is worse to not know nor acknowledge emotions and avoid the ability to harness them.