General Yuzuru Chat

So Max is talking about Seimei 2.0.... you guys should pray for me then. I am such a crazy psychic.

When my father was alive he was a pyschic too. He predicted many things right. Oh... well...

if he indeed has Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0, you guys can say hello to 4lz in competition and even 4A (even just in practice video). 

He will have 4lz in both SP and LP then. 

Just now, meoima said:

So Max is talking about Seimei 2.0.... you guys should pray for me then. I am such a crazy psychic.

When my father was alive he was a pyschic too. He predicted many things right. Oh... well...

if he indeed has Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0, you guys can say hello to 4lz in competition and even 4A (even just in practice video). 

:dpooh:

1 minute ago, meoima said:

:crystalball:

1 minute ago, meoima said:

//Faint----

Well Seimei 2.0 would be so predictable. I bet for Poto 2.0 or Chopin 4.0 for FS :popcorn:

Edit : There's sill no words about programs from Yuzuru. He said he's happy to skate in ice show after long time. That's all. 

( I still dont understand the freaking out about Seimei 2.0. Its now like all of things Max say will come true) :facepalm:

1 minute ago, jinabee said:

Also, just throwing it out there but, i think other posters are the same, not feeling enthusiastic at this point about the recycling of programs does not come from fans thinking they know better than Yuzuru, it's simply wanting to see him get the scores and the medals he deserves (assuming he earns them which I strongly believe he will)

If he does recycle both programs, I shall be interested and await seeing what was changed to elevate the programs and justify going back to them, as I do feel changes would need to be made to both programs, not just in jump content but in the choreography even if it's just tightening parts up so there's greater flow or detail or flair between elements, to make it worth revisiting them given the current competition landscape. I think Seimei could have potential to be built upon tbh, I'm not sure about Chopin, but I'm open to seeing what he does if that is the decision he has made.

However, I am concerned that in revisiting programs he has skated to potential already he is opening himself up to judges penalising him for taking a 'safe option' or failing to meet disproportionately high expectations of what people think he should be able to produce on a regular basis. Whether that be low-balling GOE or with-holding 9.75s/10s in PCS. 

The bolded parts are my thoughts and my fears exactly. 

Just now, meoima said:

Ok now I'm going for a stiff G&T before cooking dinner for 8 picky eaters-  look forward to seeing how much more angst there is by midnight tonight!

I'll admit I'm disappointed.  I mean using the same program for three seasons! It's the Olympic year playing it safe doesn't get you anywhere look what happened to Patrick. Where's the originality?

I sincerely hope that this decision of his won't come back and haunt him later in the season I doubt that the judges will be very impressed with seeing"Chopin" for a 3rd season. He's already done it perfectly 3 times and already has world record scores. Why bring it back? He has nothing to prove with this program. I won't be surprised if this decision cost him the Olympic title. He's not the judges favorite anymore. It's Shoma and Javier. I love Bantu but I'm not a fan of recycled programs.

5 minutes ago, meoima said:

Então Max está falando sobre Seimei 2.0 ... vocês devem orar por mim então. Eu sou um psíquico louco.

Quando meu pai estava vivo, ele também era um pyschic. Ele previu muitas coisas certas. Ah bem...

Se ele realmente tem Chopin 3.0 e Seimei 2.0, vocês podem dizer olá para 4lz na competição e mesmo 4A (mesmo apenas na prática de vídeo). 

Ele terá 4lz em SP e LP então. 

If you speak we can believe and pray for you and Yuzu.
:snonegai:

6 minutes ago, meoima said:

:bow:

Just now, Xen said:

Seimei SP and Chopin LP? Perhaps we can have that? 

It would be coolest thing to do :agree:

btw I use it as a precious memory but our ava going to be trend for the next season :biggrin: