General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Does anyone know if these are shipped worldwide or if they can be purchased through a proxy site? I've never tried anything else other than cdjapan, I wonder if they'll put it on their site....

Also, if there are examples of previous photo books? The description sounds tempting so I'd like to make sure that they really are new photos and not stuff we've all seen already :embSwan:

It's such a Seimei color :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

14 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

we’re one step closer to actually getting a recording of his singing voice lol

Thanks for the link! They really do know how to tease us!! Kaori has such a sweet voice, and (besides Yuzu, of course) I'm actually really curious to hear Shoma's singing voice :D

With everything else that's going to be happening/broadcasted, Saturday's going to be such a blast! :tumblr_inline_n2pjd0dgUw1qdlkyg: 

3 hours ago, Fay said:

Er... what’s that supposed to mean? 

I interpreted this as a response to those who have been looking online for recordings that match the version Yuzu used, and answering those who might have straight out asked "which version is it?" I don't see it as a bad thing. When Requiem itself was first revealed, we only had one old video recording of the song played at a small venue. Just because there isn't a previous studio recording that they could edit and burn to a CD doesn't mean the new arrangement can't be recorded for continued use. Actually -- reading the original Japanese tweet, he says right there in the first sentence that this is in response to receiving many questions.

As it is, IS there an official studio piano version of the song? Most of what I've come across are either fan arrangements with their own sheet music, or the one arrangement from a piano book of popular songs which multiple people have played from. I don't think a piano arrangement of "Haru yo, Koi" has a studio version -- or has been released on a CD by a pianist -- so of course there's none like it and of course Yuzu would need to have a version recorded.

Don't count it out just because Shinya is clarifying that it's a unique arrangement. I'd hold out hope at least for a little while longer - we won't know until the season starts or until Yuzu makes a statement.

8 часов назад, SuzyQ сказал:

Has this fan made video been already posted?  It's with the original recording.  So lovely :10636614:

Beautiful video! Though I still prefer piano version cuz of the moments when piano notes are highlighted with movements (I'm not musician so hard to explain :13877886:). I think Yuzu can arrange recording if he really wants, but at least I hope that new hydro and IB are here to stay (never thought I'll say that I want more DW choreo for Yuzu :13877886:)

4 hours ago, getsurenka said:

I'm in love with exactly the version that Shinya and Yuzuru built - together, or maybe just Shinya. It's exquisite, I love the emotional, quick and passionate scales and arpeggios he put in between one phrase and another, and he should definitely, definitely record it. (And maybe give me the piano sheets, although they might not even exist yet) 

I much prefer the piano version used during the performance of the program as well, but I also tend to prefer piano versions of songs that originally have lyrics in them so perhaps I'm a bit biased. You could definitely hear the emotion in the live performance of the song from Shinya's playing though. 

Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to do this arrangement and choreography to such a detail in just the few days they've had? Since it must have involved David, as well. I guess technically it is, but I wonder if it's not also possible that Yuzu did edit an original piano version that served as a base for the final product. (For all his talent, I don't think he's managed a skill level to edit to the point where the result can be used as it is, but in the same time, it wouldn't make sense to hire a sound editor when the final arrangement comes from Shinya anyway.) Then Yuzu could have sent that - basically, the sound equivalent of a rough sketch - to David and Shinya ahead of time to give them an idea of what he wants... In which case, yes, a professional, official recording wouldn't exist, but it also wouldn't be that hard to put together. There's just no point in hurrying to do so at this point. It's only June after all. I also doubt the costume could be made in just a handful of days... it's too fancy and detailed, so at least part of the idea might have existed before they all met in Kobe. And that implies communication before Kobe and I doubt that was face to face. So, mail exchanges. Or maybe even skype. But I'd be surprised if Shinya didn't roughly record changes he made to send to Yuzu, until he said "perfect".

So, yeah, bottom line is: a professional, studio recording of this version probably doesn't exist. However, I'm quite sure it was a lengthy process and there might be edits and rough recordings and making an official recording or official edit could be just a matter of time. Also, this is Yuzu, he probably won't say whether it's his EX or not until he steps on ice to perform it after the first competition. (He might even say it won't be, and still use it :P) We have no choice but to wait and see, IMO...

4 minutes ago, Bilge said:

Well, Swanyu and Requiem are my two top fav exes from Zuzu, but now I've seen Haru Yo Koi I cant really choose anymore:sadPooh:Im forever haunted by that cherry blossom fairy and until this date no HD pictures! Genius Japan photographers, where u at??

Also, do you guys know that many Japanese fans call that new zuzu hydroblade 天 女  の  ハイ ドル?  Celestial Maiden Hydroblade....:10742290::embSwan: