General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

I could usually care less about what magical skating geniuses wear but with his beautiful figure it really is a tragedy. :dpooh:

And all these almost perfect but not quite suits are previews of what we could have but we're still denied :13877886:

Said it before- Savile Row, Anderson&Sheppard, Fred Astaire's tailors - or failing them get whichever tv company sent Uchimura to Paul Smith to do the same for Hanyu.

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

arriving like the emperor he is lol :P

It looks more fitted here when he's walking though  :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: Let's hope he doesn't decide to give up one day after all these attempts and goes back to this :rofl:

6570be521796a2a089c47a67e275ec52.jpg

ÉT: I bet Alex's gonna be shook when he sees this on the internet today

16 minutes ago, paminess said:

i wouldnt mind seeing him wearing UA everday in any occasion :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

OMG is this sort of fetish confession  :facepalm:

:tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

:peek:Stop reading my mind  

18 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Said it before- Savile Row, Anderson&Sheppard, Fred Astaire's tailors - or failing them get whichever tv company sent Uchimura to Paul Smith to do the same for Hanyu.

He would look good in Paul Smith suit but then you can't beat UA. I guess Hanyu style doesn't include fitted suit:4:

28 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

We're being very greedy when we have all those lovely lines in UA. 

If I had to choose I would take one UA over a million perfectly fitted suits but fortunately they are not mutually exclusive? :P

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

Quick translation of Yuzu's conversation with the Emperor and Empress! Halfway through so I'll update with the rest shortly :)

Emperor: Congratulations. 
YH: Thank you.
Emperor: You practiced quite a bit, didn't you?
YH: Yes, that's right. Since I got injured, I couldn't practice well right before the Olympics. But I think I became very well practised because of my training regime up to that point.
Emperor: I see. But I'm sure you took a lot of care when practicing after you got injured. 
YH: Definitely. I learned a lot. Even when I couldn't practice, there was a lot for me to study so in a way, it think it became a good opportunity.
Emperor: When you say you studied when you couldn't practice, what sorts of things did you study?

YH: I studied things like anatomy, the way my body moves, things like that. I figured that in terms of knowledge, there was a lot that I should acquire.

Emperor: Is that so? So I guess, in that sense, you developed in that time.

YH: Yes, that's right. When I practice normally, there are always things I miss, so I think this was a great opportunity.
EMperor: Yes, for sure. But it was quite a difficult time as well, wasn't it?
YH: Yes it was tough, but I'll keep working hard. 

Emperor: Get some good results. Congratulations again, honestly.
Empress: *asks about his injury*
YH: There is still one month of rehabilitation left. The doctor advised me stop (skating) but I am now able skate up to a point. As for my foot, the things I am doing now I can do without pain.  
Empress: How splendid. The Sendai parade was lovely. 
Empress: Everyone was so happy.
YH: Definitely. I feel that at a time like this, I'm really glad I became a skater. And through this parade we were able to raise money for the reconstruction efforts so I really think it was thanks to everyone. 
Empress: Take care of your body. *she says other stuff but her voice is too soft for me to pick up!*

Part 2: the interview 

YH: I was nervous, but the Imperial family said very kind words to me. They became a great source of power in this time when I will be continuing to fulfill my duty and contrbiute to the reconstruction efforts. 
Q: Do you have any complaints or nitpicks about your suit today?
YH: Well...I like my suits to be as slender as possible so you can see my form properly. 
YH: Mako-sama told me that she and Kako-sama clutched eachother's hands while cheering me on [at PC], and that the moment my program was over, they felt a sense of accomplishment and happiness.

Note: My Japanese is far from perfect so if there are any inaccuracies you guys pick up on, please let me know :)