General Yuzuru Chat

Haha @Fay she may bail if anyone mentions 4 though if one is lucky, you can get in 2 tries. Then they can have two singles and one pair team! But then which Fed gets the pair? Dun dun dun.

9 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

And then comes the question, would the boy or girl skate for which Fed, hehe. What if they had skating twins?! :rofl::rofl:Yeah, we're getting outta hand. Off season is here.  

We always get a bit silly during the off season. FaOI will help out but after that, when we hit the big drought, we'll be picking programs for those kiddos! :rofl:

1 minute ago, Danibellerika said:

I have a feeling she wouldn't complain...much. :free-random-smileys-830::free-random-smileys-830:  

Yeah, sure, she's already shown she's got qute a lot of superpowers. So why not in this situation!

The off-season's here, I'm back to posting nonsense... like in the days of old!

11 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I don't know what will happen with this situation next season. He might still get the same treatment because he's all Europe has.

There is almost-4Lz-er Mika though *makes puppy dog eyes* If only he would have skated like he did at WTT earlier in the season... (not to necessarily push Javi out of European °1 spot, I generally like Javi and he deserves that "title". But I want to see Mika at his full potential + some competition couldn't hurt)

Thank you so much @Neenah for the stats! Don't worry about the way you presented it, I don't think it's confusing at all. Despite the fact that I do like Javi, I have to agree, those marks given his season... I also don't think his programs helped much. His SP was worse than last season for me, his LP was one of the most uninspired versions of his typical LP thing... and he didn't look in good shape for most of the season. Hopefully he comes back stronger again next season, and hopefully the judges will reign themselves in on that front. And I'm surprised Patrick didn't get more 10's for his WC SP.

OTOH, I'm throwing an official party that Yuzu got the only 10 for TR for his awesome LGC!:party2::PurpleBanana::banana-in-suit-smiley-emoticon::Bananeyessss::colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon::Bananezorro:

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Haha @Fay she may bail if anyone mentions 4 though if one is lucky, you can get in 2 tries. Then they can have two singles and one pair team! But then which Fed gets the pair? Dun dun dun.

My sister-in-law gave birth twice - and had four kids. So it's totally possible. :)

The record was having 7 kids in one go, if I remember it right...

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yeah, sure, she's already shown she's got qute a lot of superpowers. So why not in this situation!

The off-season's here, I'm back to posting nonsense... like in the days of old!

Maybe they will have 2 pairs of twins like Federer and 1 pair for RF and 1 for JF. Less work for Zhenia and everybody is happy. LOL

1 minute ago, Fay said:

My sister-in-law gave birth twice - and had four kids. So it's totally possible. :)

The record was having 7 kids in one go, if I remember it right...

There we go! Problem solved and we've got singles and a pairs team!

It really is off-season, isn't it? Sigh :congratualtions:

1 時間前, Neenah said:

Yuzuru have nine 10's for his SP even though he was never completely clean (NHK, GPF, 4CC, WC) one in TR,one in CO,2 in PE,  and 5 in IN.

This reminds me of an article which concluded that by getting 10 in IN, he was rated as “almost Prince”.:rofl: That was one of my fun memories of LGC.

All of those 10's to Javi. Oh jeez.

I'll say one thing: to me, 10 stands for 'outstanding'. I personally didn't see anything 'outstanding' in Javi's programs this year. But I could be wrong. 

Also, that 10 to Shoma in skating skills. Lol. Shoma's crossovers made someone fall in love, apparently. :rofl:

14 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

There we go! Problem solved and we've got singles and a pairs team!

It really is off-season, isn't it? Sigh :congratualtions:

Considering the kids in my family were three boys and one girl... it's just right if they follow the same plan. Two male skaters for Japan and Russia and a team for Japan (sorry, Russia, Japan needs it more!)

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

All of those 10's to Javi. Oh jeez.

I'll say one thing: to me, 10 stands for 'outstanding'. I personally didn't see anything 'outstanding' in Javi's programs this year. But I could be wrong. 

Also, that 10 to Shoma in skating skills. Lol. Shoma's crossovers made someone fall in love, apparently. :rofl:

Well, actually, Shoma's SS are quite all right - not quite worth a 10, but very good. Now if they gave his transitions a 10, that'd have been a scandal...

Just now, Fay said:

Well, actually, Shoma's SS are quite all right - not quite worth a 10, but very good. Now if they gave his transitions a 10, that'd have been a scandal...

I don't think they're bad, but there's a difference between 'good' and 'perfect, couldn't do any better'! I just don't find the judges very accurate when it comes to distinguishing between these various shades...