General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

On the subject of recycling programs, it's very possible that Yuzu will recycle one of his SP so he won't need to choreograph and learn a completely new routine. However, with 30 seconds having been shaved off of the Free Skate, that would make it VERY difficult to recycle one of those skates, and if he decided to many modifications would have to be made to account for the loss of time. With this in mind, he may find it easier to just choreograph a completely new free skate. 

There is a chance he might want to recycle LGC for redemption actually... but I have a feeling LGC left a bitter aftertaste for Yuzu so, who knows?

I wouldn’t complain abt LGC repeat and I also wouldn’t complain about new programs. Tbh I won’t complain about anything as long as he skates again :9:

2 minutes ago, robin said:

I wouldn’t complain abt LGC repeat and I also wouldn’t complain about new programs. Tbh I won’t complain about anything as long as he skates again :9:

Preach! :clap:

I wouldn't mind a LGC repeat either, but that was also the first routine of his I saw so perhaps it just as a bit of a nostalgia factor for me. 

hace 9 minutos , robin said:

My heart is melting into non-existence :4:

The most heartbreaking moment of the whole Olympics for me.

At this moment I don't care about recycling really. I'll accept anything as long as he skates, healthy and happy.

My unrealistic wish is ACI... unrealistic because of early season timing... only remotely possible because it's only around 45 minutes from TCC.... and a quick drive for me..... but, I would rather he take all the time he needs if it means seeing him healthy sometime next season. I hope he takes months, if that is required .... with no shows, if that is required.....  but i hope he does commercials, tv shows, photo shoots... so we see his pretty face!!!

I am personally refraining from speculating at all when Yuzu will be back and which competitions he might attend next season. The only thing we can know for sure is that Yuzu will be back because he has the ability to make things happen by pure willpower.:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

11 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Some Japanese fans found this translated text interesting.  It seems to be taken from a comment in English posted at reddit, 4chan, or somewhere.

I would be pleased if someone could tell me the original English.  :thanks:

ネイサン・チェンはオリンピックの魔物に捕まった

ミハイル・コリヤダはオリンピックの魔物に屈した
ハビエル・フェルナンデスはオリンピックの魔物に魅了された
宇野昌磨はオリンピックの魔物に気付いてない
羽生結弦がオリンピックの魔物だった 

I did the reverse translation of this myself.

Nathan Chen was caught by the Olympic Demon.

Mikhail Kolyada gave in to the Olympic Demon.

Javier Fernández was captivated by the Olympic Demon.

Shoma Uno has not noticed the Olympic Demon.

Yuzuru Hanyu was the Olympic Demon.

It's from 4chan (click at your own risk!). :9:

Nathan was caught by the Olympic demon.
Kolyada succumbed to the Olympic demon.
Boyan slayed the Olympic demon.
Javier charmed the Olympic demon.
Shoma didn't notice the Olympic demon.
YUZURU WAS THE OLYMPIC DEMON.

17 minutes ago, Fresca said:

It's from 4chan. :9:

Nathan was caught by the Olympic demon.
Kolyada succumbed to the Olympic demon.