General Yuzuru Chat

2 часа назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

So no ISU stream for GPS ... good to know...and I will not renew my Eurosport player subscription ... and I don't worry bc the russian streams will always be there to save us ... I hope...lol

The best part of Eurosport player subscription was ISU stream if Eurosport wasn't showing the event live, so maybe I also will not renew it (anyway I will need a stream only for GPF this time)

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I've never listened to Max live, I always counted on ElenaC's youtube/dailymotion account to upload all of his and Angelo's commentary. c: She's usually pretty fast. 

But that was translation of Italian Eurosport wasn't it? Have some countries got Eurosport coverage?

15 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

But that was translation of Italian Eurosport wasn't it? Have some countries got Eurosport coverage?

I'm not sure what you mean. She posts videos with subtitles after a while, but it's the original videos first! Italy has Eurosport coverage, with the thing, how do you call it, the cable LOL. I'm not sure if other countries have it! 

It's just that UK Eurosport doesn't appear to have figure skating this winter- don't know why- ISU have sold it to someone?  The videos she's translating from appear to be Italian Eurosport and I was wondering if it was just the Uk version that has lost the skating or all of them.

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

It's just that UK Eurosport doesn't appear to have figure skating this winter- don't know why- ISU have sold it to someone?  The videos she's translating from appear to be Italian Eurosport and I was wondering if it was just the Uk version that has lost the skating or all of them.

Ooh I see. I have no idea lol! I really hope it's something just limited to the UK because otherwise it would be pretty sad! 

It would indeed - if anyone knows anything I'm sure we'd all be interested in knowing, if only to start hunting for another viewing source - I'm damned sure the BBC won't be showing anything but Olympics and WC.

All this talk about live streams are making me nervous! Can't wait for ACI.

As I'm currently in the US, I'm thinking if I should subscribe to icenetwork. I've heard lots of negative things about it and their articles are ridiculously biased, but I don't know what other streaming options there are. >__<  Or, are there ways to subscribe only to single sports channels?