General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Pamigena said:

you mean the fall? Looks like he might have tried to skate around someone and caught his blade on the boards

yes I was like " boy why did you even tried it ?? "  the space was so short it was an inevitable fall :laughing:

9 minutes ago, kelly said:

Might as well introduce myself lol

Hi I'm Kelly, I became a fan after I stumbled upon GPF16 Hope and Legacy and immediatly became addicted to this troll... I'll be going to ACI this Saturday and hope I can meet some of you :snpeace:

My swans are ready to get new homes :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Enjoy your time in Canada my friends! I will enjoy if you decide to share your experience here with us, with photos or stories or just feels dump. I know what it's like to travel and to be excited because you're gonna meet a very special person or more than one, and it is one of the best feelings in the world, so I'm happy for who gets to experience it this week  :10742289:

16 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I finally arrived, with my flock of swans in my suitcase :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

It's so weird to hear this much French tho

That's Quebec for you. Ontario doesn't have nearly as much French.

But srsly tho have fun, the food there is great, also go to sleep

Hope everyone going has a wonderful time - look forward to hearing about it when you have time- don't waste valuable competition time updating us - enjoy it to the full and tell us when you get back!