General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

And the tears of frustrated fanyus. Not rare, but still delicious :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

This is becoming a really disgusting menu! XD

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Now I need a picture with a group of guys in suits eating and evilly laughing together, but their faces are swapped with Yuzu, Brian, Tracy, David and Shae-Lynn 

Do we have a Photoshop Laureate on our Planet? 

Just now, GreatLakesGal said:

If he's using Seimei again, then he should have announced it earlier when he announced that he was using Chopin again. Not a good PR strategy to raise people's expectations and then dash them.

Not that I would have a problem with Seimei. It's an amazing program.

But if he uses different music for it it's not reaaaaally the same, right?

31 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Just watch your video clip ! I love it 😍. Btw your screaming sounds lovely, very strong and clear:goe:. I saw that after the score was anounced, your camera looked a bit wobbl:laughing:. I would have dropped whatever I was holding right then . I remember watching it live and both my daughter and I was visibly shaking from the beginning. We screamed after each element was executed perfectly and we both in tears after the last jump.you are right , that was one of the happiest moment of my life! Then I went to gym with a ridiculous smile on my face the whole time and talked about Yuzu's victory to anyone in the gym class who can spare a minute regardless they were interested or not, I made them listen :facepalm:

Hahaha thank you! I still go "is that me?"  :laughing::laughing: You know, I never noticed the shaking camera before but you are totally right! I'm sure I was shaking a bit.  The atmosphere in the arena was unbelievable. I had extra pep in my step for an entire week after. Even my boss noticed I just seemed really relaxed and happy so I totally get what you mean, haha.  

Just now, Danibellerika said:

Hahaha thank you! I still go "is that me?"  :laughing::laughing: You know, I never noticed the shaking camera before but you are totally right! I'm sure I was shaking a bit.  The atmosphere in the arena was unbelievable. I had extra pep in my step for an entire week after. Even my boss noticed I just seemed really relaxed and happy so I totally get what you mean, haha.  

They should send you to all FS comps to increase productivity! :biggrin:

Just now, Anony said:

My brain haywired in the middle of doing trig. so now I'm here.................. wtf is happening:tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow::tumblr_inline_n7dm8tAvBj1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

APOCOLYPSE! AND ALSO NOTHING AT ALL!

1 minute ago, GreatLakesGal said:

If he's using Seimei again, then he should have announced it earlier when he announced that he was using Chopin again. Not a good PR strategy to raise people's expectations and then dash them.

As the layout would be significantly different the choreography would have to change and music, at least partially. It's all good.