General Yuzuru Chat

I know I'm the only one, but I want to take scissors to those sideburns.... NOT a fan of that sort of styling.  It's too stylized. 

(I cut my own hair this morning, so maybe that's causing the itch to use scissors some more)

Edit: I noticed many of the Korean figure skating girls have longer sideburns... is this a thing? I'm sorry, im middle aged, I don't know young or eastern trends.... educate this old girl. No offense intended. 

5 hours ago, liv said:

I know I'm the only one, but I want to take scissors to those sideburns.... NOT a fan of that sort of styling.  It's too stylized. 

(I cut my own hair this morning, so maybe that's causing the itch to use scissors some more)

Edit: I noticed many of the Korean figure skating girls have longer sideburns... is this a thing? I'm sorry, im middle aged, I don't know young or eastern trends.... educate this old girl. No offense intended. 

You're not the only one! Although I wouldn't dare to use scissors near that face:happy:.

5 hours ago, liv said:

I'm not sure if it's a trend - it certainly hasn't popped up on any of the K-pop groups I follow. However, a long and shaggy version of the mullet which is being called a 'wolf haircut', and which is essentially bad 80's New Wave/hair band hair, seems to have caught on amongst the male idols.

Either way, I don't mind Yuzu having longish hair over all, but the 'burns would look better brushed back and tucked behind the ear imo.

The first of this month was the centennial of the 1923 Tokyo earthquake and I'm wondering if Yuzu took part in any commemorations of the event, due to his actions dealing with the 2011 earthquake in northern Honshu.  Much of Tokyo was leveled by the quake and there were over a hundred thousand dead.  It prompted the rebuilding of almost all of the city.  A quarter century later Tokyo would have to rebuild again, this time the city leveled by the thousands of bombs rained down on it.  I've seen pictures of Tokyo in the 1930s and I've taken innumerable walking tours on YouTube of present day Tokyo.  I think they did a better job this time around.

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

. . . .  I don't mind Yuzu having longish hair over all, but the 'burns would look better brushed back and tucked behind the ear imo.

I find I like almost all of Yuzu's hairstyles I've seen in the course of the years  :loveeyes:

There are only two hair styles I'm not quite rapturous about:

- when his fringe/bangs are too long and partially hide his eyes

- when it's combed to the side and is too fluffy on the top of his head, creating a sort of "bee-hive" (e.g. some performances of Origin 2.0)

I love-love-loved his hair in the on-screen performance of Dynamite at "Notte stellata" in March  :love:

I would soooo much love to see the footage of that dance in a proper HQ video  :smiley-angelic001: 

--- alas, after so much time has passed, I've given up hope  :weeping:

@Perelandra I came here looking for all the Gucci tweets!! You are slipping!! :laughing:

I suppose I will have to go looking for them to post then....:grin:

Our branded boy...makes me a bit sad tbh :weeping: I am just nostalgic for simpler times that's all don't worry! I'll get used to him wearing these brands one day.... (I do like the suit though, he looks very dashing!)