General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Forcefield said:

Or you know he could just skate to nigahiga's version of puns so we can all sing along :slinkaway:

(4:40)

Someone, give me a chill pill so I stay sane in time for the announcement. T_T

Oh my God. Ryan grew up. He's such a handsome man now. 

I grew up watching his first videos lol. 

(completely off topic)

Hello! I am new on Planet... I have been a fan of Yuzu since I saw Hana wa Saku on NHK Channel. It's the most beautiful thing that I saw. Since then I have loved him to death :smiley-love017:. I have seen your discussions about Yuzu sometimes when I Google him and reading your posts from programs to costumes to his hair  and Pooh (the ever lovely Pooh-san:dancingpooh:) is both amusing and hilarious. I am planning on keeping my excitement all to myself but since I value my mental health (it's Olympic season as you all know) I'm here to comfort you all and be comforted by all of us Yuzu-loving people (Let's ease each other's tension)  I hope we can survive this season intact and healthy mentally and emotionally... Fighting! :party2:

4 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Hello! I am new on Planet... I have been a fan of Yuzu since I saw Hana wa Saku on NHK Channel. It's the most beautiful thing that I saw. Since then I have loved him to death :smiley-love017:. I have seen your discussions about Yuzu sometimes when I Google him and reading your posts from programs to costumes to his hair  and Pooh (the ever lovely Pooh-san:dancingpooh:) is both amusing and hilarious. I am planning on keeping my excitement all to myself but since I value my mental health (it's Olympic season as you all know) I'm here to comfort you all and be comforted by all of us Yuzu-loving people (Let's ease each other's tension)  I hope we can survive this season intact and healthy mentally and emotionally... Fighting! :party2:

Welcome :biggrin: So glad you decided to join us :biggrin: And don't keep your excitement to yourself, share it here! Even if it's just using Yuzumojis :knc_yuzu2:

14 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Welcome:snpeace:

21 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

welcome~~~~ :snpeace:

2 minutes ago, robin said:

@PapiandPooh421

Welcome!!! You joined us just in time we're going to explode soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I really respect that you plan to contain your excitement while the rest of us will probably go through a collective mental breakdown (regardless of good or bad news)

It's like waiting for a volcano to erupt haha

We don't know for sure when it's going to happen but we know it's going to be soon...