General Yuzuru Chat

I was supposed to be busy moving this week, but for some reason, I had to postpone the moving until next month, so now I can watch JNats live, at least partially, if I work hard until the weekend. But I still don't know what to expect regarding JNats, remembering how things went in 2017 and 2018. I can only hope Yuzu is getting better. I would support whatever decision he makes regarding JNats. May he be able to make the best decision for his body and soul. :smiley-angelic001: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Good luck with your new year performance, @tsubasanoyume! Gambatte! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Oly channel also wondering about Yuzu…but why are they writing „A win will automatically qualify him for Beijing. A podium finish should also be enough, but anything less and it will be left to the discretion of the JSF selection panel“ I mean it’s different from selected to go to the Olympics (JSF will announce on the 26th) but I think he’s already qualified because of Worlds…?!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
Guest Mary_kyo

So we will see him (hopefully). I miss him and his skating so much and I won’t let anything or anyone take the joy of watching him away from me. I don’t expect any squeaky clean skates but I’m sure if he is healthy enough, he will be spectacular and shine like the bright diamond he is. I'm very calm and optimistic about it. I’m also fairly sure that he will skate to rondo and I already know it will be my favorite SP of him ever. I will be on plane during his skates but my heart and prayers will be with him. I just wish a healthy and happy Yuzu by the end of year, nothing else matters.

16 minutes ago, Anni said:

From Shingo's profile
His favorite photo :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

ShingoNISHIYAMA_favorite_ph2021.jpg

Source

https://www.fujitv.co.jp/sports/skate/figure/skater/TAKANAMINISHIYAMA.html

Could a Japanese fan please translate what Shingo mentioned about this picture. Thanks in advance:smiley-angelic001:

Shingo's comment can be roughly translated as, "After all, as I have been his fan since when I was a second-grader, I would love to treasure this selfie with my fav and the person I adore forever for the rest of my life."

So it's confirmed Yuzu will participate at Nationals! :grouphug: Ah, this week will be such an emotional rollercoaster but I'm here for it! :happydance:I'm very curious to see what the changes will be in the choreography in Ten to chi to and how the layout will look like, and also very excited to see his short program (though it's TBD on Fuji TV's website :huh:). I hope Yuzu will have a great weekend, and that he'll have skates that he'll be satisfied with, but first and foremost I wish him to stay healthy and well. I can't really wait to see him compete again, it's been such a long time. I missed seeing him so much in these past months, it is just never the same without him but the drought is finally over this week.

The 24th will be so busy because that's Christmas day for us here, with lots of preparations for the evening where we have family dinner. On top of that we also renovate the house and I should clean a lot, too but won't have much time until Friday because I work until Thursday.

At least thankfully the last groups of men's SP will be midday/early afternoon on Friday, not in the evening :13877886:On the 26th I'll arrange family lunch...later in the afternoon or if that's not possible I will hide in the bedroom and watch the free skate :P

Monday of the week of JNats was when JSF announced his withdrawal four years ago. So I was trying to be ready to hear such news today. I am so exhausted but happy to be able to see him again! Wishing him the best of luck in getting through this week staying healthy!

So, Yuzu's participation is confirmed! :7938863::cheer:  I'm beginning to get nervous and excited, but this time, all I wish for is Yuzu's health and happiness. :smiley-angelic001: I'm just so happy to see him skate again. Let's all enjoy watching Yuzu. :campfr:

Since JNats opens on my birthday this year, I shall consider this my birthday present from Yuzu. :8788161: (I'm the same age as Yuzu. Always proud that I too am from the famed golden generation of 1994 :puddingpooh: though I'm afraid I didn't contribute to it :laughing:)