General Yuzuru Chat

Speaking of Yuzu staying safe and sound with family in Sendai, I am sharing below a beautiful video of the Mame-shiba family (mini Shiba-inu - Japanese dog breed) taking a walk around Sendai, where they live.  There are many videos on Sendai but I found the footage and scenery especially gorgeous, and the beloved doggies add an emotional perspective. 

I am putting it under spoiler alert because it's a bit off topic, but perhaps not really off topic if we consider that this is the environment in which Yuzu is living his best cryptic life!

Spoiler

Also, it's probably a lot easier on Yuzu's mom to be at home in Japan than trying to cope with a foreign environment like Toronto.  I mean, she's been with him every step of the way, living with him in Toronto all these years and looking after him, and she has surely earned a bit of ease herself.  She must be enjoying being at home in Sendai, too. 

A miracle happened to me.  Not a dream, is it? :snapoutofit:

Finally, I won the 2nd lottery for NHK Trophy ticket (November 13, the day for Men free skating), after repeated defeats in blood bath ticket battles.

I'm happy, but thinking I might need some preparation for heart attack :panic:

I nearly gave up as the procedures to apply for the ticket this time were so complicated to avoid reselling of tickets at a high price. I needed to register to E-ticket site in addition to the usual ticket agency site.  And as I wanted two tickets, one for my friend, she needed to register as well, and the registration was cross-checked at the site.  It was not allowed for her to apply for the same day, so she applied for the tickets of November 14, but she lost this one.

45 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Finally, I won the 2nd lottery for NHK Trophy ticket (November 13, the day for Men free skating), after repeated defeats in blood bath ticket battles.

I nearly gave up as the procedures to apply for the ticket this time were so complicated to avoid reselling of tickets at a high price. I needed to register to E-ticket site in addition to the usual ticket agency site.  And as I wanted two tickets, one for my friend, she needed to register as well, and the registration was cross-checked at the site.  It was not allowed for her to apply for the same day, so she applied for the tickets of November 14, but she lost this one.

Congratulations. :happy0065:I'm happy for you. Then will you witness the "birth" of 4A (maybe) live. :panic:

Credit: @nigaoe877 on twitter 

I wonder if Brian or Ghislain will accompany Yuzu, Jun and Rika to the NHK Trophy.

4 hours ago, lajoitko said:

This is a great video of all the times Yuzu has spoken about 4A over the years. Major part is naturally in Japanese but there is also some English.

Thank you for sharing:thanks:
Yuzu's comment (from 2018) about 4A can also be see in the video above, here with English subtitle.

"I'm not imagining it. I will jump it."

Yes Yuzu, fulfill your dream. Good luck.

:ganba:

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Congratulations! This is amazing! :cheer:

Getting tickets to figure skating competitions in Japan is so hard! I think that even many more people apply when they know that Yuzu is participating in an event.

Just imagine, you might very well be able to witness the birth of the 4A live! Actually, I feel like you will. I really have a good feeling about Yuzu succeeding. He seems quite confident about it. Woohoo! :studsmatta:

Hace 3 horas, SuzyQ said:

:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:OMG congratulations!!!!!!!! We’ll be cheering through and with you!!!!!!!:loveshower:

7 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

That's awesome. Have fun and give us lots of reports and details :campfr:

8 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

That's so exciting!! Congratulations.  Have you notified your next of kin in case Yuzu gives you a heart attack? :studsmatta: I'm so pleased that someone from the Planet will be there!

WOW! Congratulations!!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I also have a ticket for Men's free skating....:13877886:

I'm a member of Ice Crystal, so when Yuzu said "楽しみにしていて下さいね(Please look forward to it!)" in the interview where he was seen wearing green pants, I already had a ticket, and I felt so scary, realizing 4A will come! It was about ten days ago, and now I am still very nervous but also getting exited little by little. I can't imagine how I will feel next Saturday when I will depart for Yoyogi Taiikukan.

Have you seen the practice schedule? Perhaps we might see the practice if we go there early?

8 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's so exciting !! Congratulations. Have you warned your loved ones in case Yuzu gives you a heart attack? : trampoline:I am so happy that someone from the Planet is here!

:wave:   SuzyQ, BRAVO for this incredible luck  :dancingpooh:and I have an idea for the heart attack, I have a level 1 first aid certificate and I know how to resuscitate and provide me with a guest accompanist  :smiley-excited001:and give us a CR of what you will see live: a real Yuzu, it's a nice gift :winky:

14 時間前, daisyjuneさんが言いました:

WOW! Congratulations!!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I also have a ticket for Men's free skating....:13877886:

I'm a member of Ice Crystal, so when Yuzu said "楽しみにしていて下さいね(Please look forward to it!)" in the interview where he was seen wearing green pants, I already had a ticket, and I felt so scary, realizing 4A will come! It was about ten days ago, and now I am still very nervous but also getting exited little by little. I can't imagine how I will feel next Saturday when I will depart for Yoyogi Taiikukan.

Have you seen the practice schedule? Perhaps we might see the practice if we go there early?

I'm not quite sure about NHK schedule and ticket type, but it does not seem they are selling a type of whole day ticket, does it?

As for Grand Prix Final, it is specified they are selling a through ticket including the official practice - 公式練習観覧付き.

http://gpf2021japan.jp/ticket.html

But as I was just checking the 13th, the final competition day, it might be different for the preceding days, as the venue usually opens about one hour earlier. 

I went to the Nationals in 2017, and 2019 both on the day for ladies free program.  It was my friend who could win the tickets for both years. She was incredibly lucky one, and I was lucky too as I could see the competition with her :P  But we both failed to get the tickets for the days of men SP and FP.

Many people were waiting in a line some time before the venue opened, and when we entered it, there were boys (final group) practicing their free programs for the next day, and we could see it :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:    And we understood why people were waiting so earlier, although another reason may be for securing time for purchasing goods before crowded.

In 2017, Yuzuru was not there, but as we learned from this, we waited in the line even earlier in 2019, and although it was a short time, we could watch Yuzuru practicing.