General Yuzuru Chat

I kind of love Patrick + boards, though. It seems to be such a tradition with him that if you don't think about the GOEs lost (and possible ouchies), you just find it endearingly cute somehow. :smiley-love017:

Maybe it's just me that's weird. 

33 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

If in Spanish would do autocorrect to "Patinar"? 

My phone's keyboard is bilingual :P idk why it autocorrects it to Patio, as if Patrick was a completely unacceptable word :rofl: (Shoma and Nathan get autocorrected too... On the other hand if i type "baby", "beautiful" or "i love"  the next suggestion is Yuzu:rofl:)

5 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It would've been a beautiful 4T3T if the board hadn't been there.. :biggrin: Love the distance of it!

It's exactly because it's that huge that this happens. His 4T is so powerful that it can be hard to judge distances to the boards sometimes.

Confession: Patrick's 4T3T > Yuzu's 4T3T, sorry, blasphemy, I know, please forgive me! :bash: :laughing:

Though Chopin 3.0's combo timing can make this preference waver, depending on the time of the day. 

10 minutes ago, Altie said:

"His jumps are so big that rinks are to small for them" -- sounds good :2thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, xeyra said:

It's exactly because it's that huge that this happens. His 4T is so powerful that it can be hard to judge distances to the boards sometimes.

Confession: Patrick's 4T3T > Yuzu's 4T3T, sorry, blasphemy, I know, please forgive me! :bash: :laughing:

Though Chopin 3.0's combo timing can make this preference waver, depending on the time of the day. 

He either miscalculated the distance from the board or he just didn't think his combo would be that huge? This is a rare mistake anyhow.:)

Patrick's 4T3T is great, but to me, timing and musicality are equally important, so yeah, overall: Yuzu > Patrick

Just knew from Ogi-mama's blog that the Audience

Rating of "Tetsuko's Room" was No.1 among all TV

Programs of the same category broadcasted at that

period of time ( Tuesday, June 20/12:00~12:30/5.9% ).:smiley-gen013:

|||||||_____|||||||_____|||||||_____|||||||_____|||||||_____|||||||_____

:pbow:https://mobile.twitter.com/Japan_Olympic/

status/875325776014458881?p=v

:pbow:https://t.co/ryEYAxMxZO

There will be 2 TV programs as follows, recorded

from the Olympics Concert as held on June 9, 2017

at Tokyo Int'l Forum.

Mon, July 17.....13:30~15:00   NHK 1

Sun, Aug 6 .......22:50~24:20   NHK BS 3

:thankyou:__|||||||_____|||||||_____|||||||_____|||||||_____|||||||_____

47 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I would have to admit that Patrick's 4t3t > yuzu's. But everything else, yuzu > Patrick. At the end of the day, total package. 

On on another note, I had so much fun lurking and reading all your posts since I can't keep up with work and this forum haha. But now the offseason starts until the 'hopefully' reveal in august right? I'll save energy and time for Olympic season! How can I be nervous now, when it's more than 8 months away..... helpppp