General Yuzuru Chat

37 минут назад, xeyra сказал:
Цитата

Y: I wonder… Mmm, it’s really a matter of preference, so to speak. It’s a contradiction, but if you do your jumps cleanly, in the end people will inevitably think “the transitions were also good.” 

He knows and sees a lot. 

Oh, yeah, our boy is smart :yznotimpressed::devilYuzuf:

4 hours ago, Lunna said:

Oh, yeah, our boy is smart :yznotimpressed::devilYuzuf:

Basically, transitions drop the moment you don't land your jumps, regardless of how many you may actually do in your program, but the same doesn't apply the other way around. Going clean (or a level of clean where you land your stuff) is the most important part of the equation and you get rewarded at all levels for it. Which isn't anything new, to be honest, for critical fans of FS, but it's always nice to know skaters aren't living in an idealistic world where they think corridor judging doesn't exist. :laughing:

Edit: This can apply as much, if not more, to the SS score too.

38 分ぐらい, Dara said:

I agree, it's hard to keep up with all magazines! But not so many of them have exclusive interviews with Yuzu. WFS and Quadruple nowadays don't...

That issue of WFS I mentioned also had Tracy's interview, I think I saw that one in English.

The WFS you refer to is probably WFS no.78 released in early May. It has an interview with Yuzu and its contents are basically the same as the post-Worlds interview in Quadruple 2017 Extra. I’m not sure if there’s any translation, though.

On 6/21/2017 at 11:55 PM, Murieleirum said:

I'm all for a flat-edge 4Flip with 4 full rotations in the air because of his anti-cheat toe picking technique... just saying

I want all them quads Yuzu, give them to me

And who knows, maybe his 4F is better than his 3F..... 

16 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

It was just aired in Kansai area! Everyone is excited.:smiley-love017::10636614:

I thinks this has the whole part. I don't know how to show the twitter.

https://twitter.com/tyugaeri/status/877650011688902657

His reaction when he saw fan's reaction from his kiss :10636614:

And he was embarrassed being called ouji-sama... again as always :embSwan:

I wonder what the MC was saying about him :rofl:

4 hours ago, xeyra said:

I assume these shows are the only ones you could find any media for, because in 2011 he did like 60 shows, didn't he? I wonder, is there a list of all the shows he did that summer? I feel like I've seen something like that before but I confess I don't know where to find it anymore. Edit: nevermind, it's in Dasani's post

Edit 2: Regarding RJ1, there is a world of difference between these initial ice show versions and the one he presented at GPF/Worlds. For all that he was called wild in his movements in RJ1, his ice show version was even wilder. His arms were so all over the place there. I wonder if these shows were before he went to Russia to polish the program. 

Yep. He did 60 shows. The videos I found were the ones that were broadcasted and were on the internet. I'm not actually sure how many had broadcasts so I'm just going with whatever videos are floating around on the internet. (and I used Dasani's post as a guide :8430721:)

This was definitely before. R+J 1 and Etude's choreography was actually composed during the 60 ice show period.