General Yuzuru Chat

2 минуты назад, Emzie сказал:

If Yuzu ever lacks money he can sell all those watches he always gets as a present after competitions :rofl:

Or he can sell towels in the colors of his costumes for example, would be sould out in minutes :rofl:

Just now, liha said:

Kikuchi-san probably has to throw them out... if we follow him we might be able to retrieve the tissues from the trashbin. :tumblr_inline_mg16g93n0Q1qdlkyg:

Or I'll use my voodoo powers on him and he'll drop them so you can steal them! That way they won't be contaminated by trash :smiley-scared007:

1 hour ago, YH7892 said:

Hi everyone new fan here.. since april. Hehe 

Been lurking here 😁

Anyways...

This tho.. Javi.. Im a new fan however i have been watching/reading/researching everything about yuzu but even tho im a fan of the king of ice, i feel sorry for Javi.

Javi won 2 WC, however, people, not just fans but commentors and senior f.skaters consider Yuzu as #1 ( i completely agree with them).. so, i keep wondering how does Javi feel about this..

P.S. even competitive skaters still think Yuzu as #1 even tho Javi won over him. Ex.. Skaters push yuzu to start the quad battle even if Javi was the winner

*sorry about my english* 😁

I wouldn't feel sorry for Javi at all. Yuzu shouldering all the burden allows him to coast by with less pressure.  And he can do less, not pushing the envelope, and get practically the same scores as Yuzu.  They were ready to just hand him the title no problems after a completely lack luster season.  He didn't need any momentum. And he still almost podiumed with that disaster of a skate at worlds.  Javi has an advantage, he is aware of it, and he seems fine about it, or else he'd have been upping his tech too. He is a reactionary skater. Nothing wrong with that.  A Spanish fan I met at worlds said Javi said (not direct quote) that Yuzu may be the best but he won't skate clean all the time and that's where he can take advantage of that. 

43 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I wouldn't feel sorry for Javi at all. Yuzu shouldering all the burden allows him to coast by with less pressure.  And he can do less, not pushing the envelope, and get practically the same scores as Yuzu.  They were ready to just hand him the title no problems after a completely lack luster season.  He didn't need any momentum. And he still almost podiumed with that disaster of a skate at worlds.  Javi has an advantage, he is aware of it, and he seems fine about it, or else he'd have been upping his tech too. He is a reactionary skater. Nothing wrong with that.  A Spanish fan I met at worlds said Javi said (not direct quote) that Yuzu may be the best but he won't skate clean all the time and that's where he can take advantage of that. 

Yeah I agree with this... Yuzu being seen as number 1 comes with a price. With great power comes great responsibility. If you think about the responsibility and pressure that comes with Yuzu being THE ONE that everyone chases and wants to climb over, you wouldn't feel so bad that Javi is not in that position. Plus, Javi is sort of in that position being the 2x WC and number 1 in SP, before his free skate this last worlds championship, and just even a bit of the taste of that pressure was enough to cause him a number of mistakes to not podium.

This is the amazing thing about Yuzu. He has the mentality to turn pressure into blessings, and make everyone else think it's easy doing what he is doing. :space: