General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, liha said:

You only have to copy paste the link to the tweet and it should embed automatically

I wouldn't mind spending a few hours in that lounge

:thankyou:

You know there are those cat coffee shops where you can go have coffee while petting cute cats they keep? Sendai Ice Rink could totally open a Yuzu coffee shop serving Yuzu magazines & high resolution video collections besides coffee... and occasionally an actual Yuzu!:devilYuzuf: Though no one would dare to pet him I guess...

10 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

You know there are those cat coffee shops where you can go have coffee while petting cute cats they keep? Sendai Ice Rink could totally open a Yuzu coffee shop serving Yuzu magazines & high resolution video collections besides coffee... and occasionally an actual Yuzu!:devilYuzuf: Though no one would dare to pet him I guess...

They have themed coffee shops of all kinds here, so a Yuzu one - not only at Sendai rink - is a fun idea. 

(Now I am imagining advertising for - and then interviews with - Yuzu lookalikes to staff them...)

:embSwan:

And Happy 500th Page!

17 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Sure about that? What if we bring in pedobird? 

In Asia, there are a couple themed coffee shops where your order numbers are teddy bears. Perhaps instead of a stuffed bear, we have nekoYuzu plushies that light up and jump a quad loop when the order's ready? 

Evgenia Medvedevа has arrived in Japan 

It seems the singer "Anri" will be featured in Niigata too.

What will happen in Niigata this weekend ???? (I mean what kind of cats party) :kitty:

It will be another burnt field with fans :sadPooh: 

REALLY NO BROADCASTING?????

ANY LOCAL TV??????

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

Sure about that? What if we bring in pedobird? 

In Asia, there are a couple themed coffee shops where your order numbers are teddy bears. Perhaps instead of a stuffed bear, we have nekoYuzu plushies that light up and jump a quad loop when the order's ready? 

Can they jump a quad axel instead?

Anticipatorily... :grin_clapping:

1 hour ago, PomeloPooh said:

would this involve Yuzu nyaning at us with every order  :10742290:

^

omg discussion on Yuzu-themed cafe.. :space:

Also super late but we finally got that cat!yuzu pic what a blessing!! :kitty: I thought in the pic he actually looked kinda embarrassed/shy lol. But I gotta say that when I watched the opening, he was really exuding a healthy amount of sexiness or sass.. it amuses me how much he actually appears to enjoy it. Boy sure does love performing and he really is a star.

but.. the torture of not having any visual coverage will only continue for this weekend's show I guess. :yznotimpressed: