General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm :salty: bc honestly, i haven';t been able to cry and let it out as i would have liked to...

im with some other people in my sister's house so i just keep tearing up silently and wiping my nose and coughing in my room i want to cry loudly but i cant even do that

6 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

im with some other people in my sister's house so i just keep tearing up silently and wiping my nose and coughing in my room i want to cry loudly but i cant even do that

I broke down a bit right after the FS ended. Sometimes the feels hit at work and i have to be all "oh allergy huh!".

But no, my Fanyu heart wants to cry until i can't shed another tear for him :sadPooh: we need to go to the Pooh Forest and cry and scream as much as we want to there. Then we might be able to return to normal society:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Watching Seimei doesn't do it? I still haven't seen it without blurry eyes and bleating noises.

can't watch it because my heart is stretched out with all the emotions and it actually hurts. Ugh.

13 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

I actually watched PyeongChange olympics in the C seat for yuzu SP and FS. I lost my mind.

I cnt go to Milano nor the gala becuz the tickets r expensive but maybe i can save up for 19 worlds when Yuzu comes.

I sold my Olympic SP ticket so I could go to Milan instead. :13877886: I hope it doesn't become the biggest regret of my entire life. 

Just now, Hydroblade said:

i can't cry at home where anyone can see me

:10742289: Try not to explode from it. I was supposed to have family over during the Olympics days but thankfully they changed plans and came earlier so it was just me and my husband and he just gave me a few funny looks and left me alone. He sees me cry to everything. I blubbered my way through Kung Fu Panda and Shrek, nobody even blinks anymore.

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

:10742289: Try not to explode from it. I was supposed to have family over during the Olympics days but thankfully they changed plans and came earlier so it was just me and my husband and he just gave me a few funny looks and left me alone. He sees me cry to everything. I blubbered my way through Kung Fu Panda and Shrek, nobody even blinks anymore.

i am trying

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Why does he constantly talk about people writing negative things about him? Or hating him? I don't see it that much? All I see is 99.9% absolutely adoration and love? Am I just naive? :sadPooh:

eta: maybe it was the same interview

I know he got many Jpn anti, bashing him on internet and saying gross things, he might tumble on it... not so much from international sites thou. Ofc he got much MOREEEEE love and he knows it, he said he knows some ppl hate him and a lot ppl love him.