General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, PPOS said:

I wonder does he read our ramblings..😶.....:smiley-ashamed005:

I'm pretty sure he has checked this forum. At the very least he knows of our existence. I doubt he lurks here, tho(it's hard for some of our members to keep up with the threads, now think about Yuzu who doesn't like english very much and dedicates his life and soul to skating)

[Yuzu if you read this 私の心を返してください。プーさんだけでいいでしょう:sadPooh:。。。]

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm pretty sure he has checked this forum. At the very least he knows of our existence. I doubt he lurks here, tho(it's hard for some of our members to keep up with the threads, now think about Yuzu who doesn't like english very much and dedicates his life and soul to skating)

[Yuzu if you read this 私の心を返してください。プーさんだけでいいでしょう:sadPooh:。。。]

The Planet is pretty much a support group made necessary by his decisions, really, sometimes. *sighs* 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

The Planet is pretty much a support group made necessary by his decisions, really, sometimes. *sighs* 

I really don't know what i would do without this place. It's pretty much the only place i can talk about Yuzu, my friends recently understood the nature of my admiration for him and they are being very supportive but there's nothing like speaking to people who kinda know how you're feeling.

I still remember how desperate i was when i first found out the other place, two months of hell of having all these feelings and no one to talk to.

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I really don't know what i would do without this place. It's pretty much the only place i can talk about Yuzu, my friends recently understood the nature of my admiration for him and they are being very supportive but there's nothing like speaking to people who kinda know how you're feeling.

I still remember how desperate i was when i first found out the other place, two months of hell of having all these feelings and no one to talk to.

:10742289:Yes, I get that feeling sometimes and get the urge to randomly thank admins and mods, too. I'd have become :volcano:

11 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Past season support group meeting topics:

Decision to nyan.

Decision to nyan nyan nyan. 

Decision to troll Chopin and SEIMEI.

Decision to troll 4lz.

Decision to skate fevered.

Decision to be amazing and unbelievable and win all the things and change the world and not let us ever be the same again.

Decision to talk 4A GOALS with a busted ankle. :dpooh:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Decision to nyan.

Decision to troll 4lz.

Decision to be amazing and unbelievable and win all the things and change the world and not let us ever be the same again.

I propose to include the period of The Great White Armani T-shirt Drought. I know it was for the best but look what did to us

Decision to nyan.

Decision to troll 4lz.

Life of a fanyu in an easy to read and snappy list. 

Hace 4 horas, SSS said:

Waiting for talented fanyu to cut one from Those weird documentaries 

A fan-made documentary about him... that's actually a great idea though. I'd be up to participate in making it... There are so many talented fanyus who make incredible MADs, but they're usually 3 or 4 minutes long and I feel that's not enough time to show and tell his story

It's a good way to go. 

I've told you countless times. Trollzuru Hanyu doesn't kill you :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: he just leaves you FUBAR

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

I'm so glad we were all well hydrated with fluff before all this. I needed all that moisture to make all these tears. 

Me since Friday:

2b51b3962dcefa1b69e31866fe9bf82b.jpg