General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, Floria said:

"People write many different things about me.

But the history that I made will never be changed."

source https://gamp.ameblo.jp/ecovail/entry-12353842507.html?__twitter_impression=true

Why does he constantly talk about people writing negative things about him? Or hating him? I don't see it that much? All I see is 99.9% absolutely adoration and love? Am I just naive? :sadPooh:

eta: maybe it was the same interview

19 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

last competition, last podium... i.... i just rewatched that video again and i noticed that yuzu grabs the purple fabric first before crying into javi's shoulder, its like his world comes crushing down and he needed to hold on to something ha ha i dont need my heart anyway :13877886:

in writing this i discover a video from the front view of the hug and you could see his face clearly oh my god this is heartbreaking.... he tried so hard to control himself.... but he cried again when javi was called to the podium... and sort of walk backwards and face sideways to not be seen.... gosh why.... i hope at least this isnt the last time they see each other??? but yuzuru would likely not go to ice shows this year due to injury so.... idk idk im gonna cry now 

here's the video 

Please stop time...

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Why does he constantly talk about people writing negative things about him? Or hating him? I don't see it that much? All I see is 99.9% absolutely adoration and love? Am I just native? :sadPooh:

Native??? Or Naive?? ...predictive text eh...:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Why does he constantly talk about people writing negative things about him? Or hating him? I don't see it that much? All I see is 99.9% absolutely adoration and love? Am I just native? :sadPooh:

Even without a public SNS Yuzu is most likely a lurker on the internet. 

As a lurker too, I assure you he has more than a few antis.

But that also means if Yuzu knew enough English he probably also lurked here and saw all of our love for him! 

2 minutes ago, PPOS said:

Native??? Or Naive?? ...predictive text eh...:facepalm:

sorry typo :P

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Even without a public SNS Yuzu is most likely a lurker on the internet. 

As a lurker too, I assure you he has more than a few antis.

But that also means if Yuzu knew enough English he probably also lurked here and saw all of our love for him

I hope he does <3<3<3 

17 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Why does he constantly talk about people writing negative things about him? Or hating him? I don't see it that much? All I see is 99.9% absolutely adoration and love? Am I just naive? :sadPooh:

Koreans fabricated articles about him having a bad personality online all the time. Not to mention him sending death threats on the olympics official instagram

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I don't think so. He likes being adored, just maybe not when it's right in his face. Like he did the hip roll on ice but hoped nobody would mention it. 

And he took his top off.....though I know he was young....and kept flashing his abs at FAOI!....I hope he knows how adored he is...<3

3 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Koreans fabricated articles about him having a bad personality online all the time. Not to mention him sending death threats on the olympics official instagram

I don't think he reads that. It's more likely to the American coverage that downplays his achievements.

@PPOS

I hope to hell he doesn't read our ramblings. I think he has too much of a life to bother. :P