General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Pamigena said:

Not exactly new information that Yuzu helped repair the ice after gala practice at Worlds, but there were two pictures of it in one of the magazines I got, and I don't think I've seen those around so far :animal0028:

He's so nice!  He also seems enjoying it so much :agree: 

2 hours ago, Strawberry said:

Yuzu can't participate in this year's Dreams on Ice :noshake: He's schedules don't match:sad-smiley-046:

:consoling2:

I somehow expected this so I don't feel any sadness especially knowing that he will have more time to practice. 

Let's just hope we will have some nice pictures from TCSCC.

6 hours ago, Fresca said:

It looks like ABBA gone bad. :sad-smiley-046:

But...I think I can forgive them as I have just discovered this joyous gift from them via Google images! Yuzu in a suit that fits!!!! :loveshower:

The jacket is cropped short like a waistcoat, the construction of the shoulders could be better and the sleeves are a tad too long (the sleeve should end where the wrist ends and the thumb begins) but this is really nitpicking especially compared to the others he has in his closet. Someone please Photoshop this to a black suit!!

tumblr_oaldpoTE9Q1vwrq2io1_500.jpg

:BeatingHeart: this. Yes, make this in black, and he is ready for formal event.:space:

5 hours ago, Pamigena said:

Not exactly new information that Yuzu helped repair the ice after gala practice at Worlds, but there were two pictures of it in one of the magazines I got, and I don't think I've seen those around so far :animal0028:

tumblr_oq2c6pmq0U1tasw9po1_500.png

tumblr_oq2c6pmq0U1tasw9po2_500.png

I remember watching the video where he did the same thing also in Finland. Look at the smile on the staff's faces. :snpeace:

Yuzu can't participate in this year's Dreams on Ice :noshake: He's schedules don't match:sad-smiley-046:

I am echoing others in saying I'm very relieved. 

11 minutes ago, ShiroKJ said:

:happy0071:

I want one! But also, is that a new costume? Or is it the same one he wore for Ghana CM, just photoshopped? 

So hopefully our boy will have a long, healthy & obligation-free off season to do all the training anyway he wants! Just what we've been hoping for, isn't it?:snpeace:Even though it might mean dreadfully long time with no news...

It's the first time in quite a while that he's heading into the off season injury-free. I think he might come out of it with big surprises for everybody! Just think of what he brought us last year, and that's with a 2-month rehabilitation late start. What this man is capable of, phew!

(I hope I'm psychic. Please prove that I'm psychic pretty please.)

6 hours ago, Fresca said:

I have already claimed his Vaganova fingers in the Wedding Plans thread! :pbow::pbow::pbow:

On Nathan, you are preaching to the choir :sad-smiley-046:He needs to work on his plie and his hips. In fairness to him though, he does have beautiful port de bras :agree2: More Balanchine than Vaganova and I prefer Vaganova but still very beautiful.

Dear Fresca, I wouldn't DARE come between you and your beloved Vaganova Fingers! I'm pretty sure I would end up like this guy: :smiley-sick030:. I'm not even worthy to contemplate marriage to such a supreme being. I shall be the Paris to you two's Romeo and Juliet (albeit without the tragic ending), and nightly weep for my lost love, haha :smiley-sad058:

I'm primarily trained in the Vaganova technique (like you I prefer it more), but I still appreciate Nathan's very nice port de bras: big and elaborate arm movements, bending upper body and parallel a la seconde arms. Yes, very Balanchine. I think his jumps maybe are Balanchine-influenced too - Balanchine dancers are trained to jump quickly; maybe that explains the sometimes jerky working leg when he lands.

7 hours ago, Pamigena said:

tumblr_oq2c6pmq0U1tasw9po1_500.png

tumblr_oq2c6pmq0U1tasw9po2_500.png

Every time he's in Finland, he feels bound to repair the ice...

Hello!

Apparently it is true.  This person called the promoter and found out Yuzu will not be appearing on DOI.  The promoter also said that they have been receiving so many inquiries about Yuzu appearing, they might make an announcement on the official DOI Website.  I guess it is a very good idea Yuzu not appearing on DOI if he can concentrate on his practice at Cricket.

Even though I was initially hoping he'd manage to participate in DOI in order to try out some programs there, it's possible he wouldn't have the choreography ready for that (depending on when he's actually working on it with Jeff/Shae/David/whoever).

So now I'm actually happy because after FaOI he'll then have more time in the off-season to actually train that 4Lz at TCC. :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Even though I was initially hoping he'd manage to participate in DOI in order to try out some programs there, it's possible he wouldn't have the choreography ready for that (depending on when he's actually working on it with Jeff/Shae/David/whoever).

So now I'm actually happy because after FaOI he'll then have more time in the off-season to actually train that 4Lz at TCC. :biggrin:

Or that 4A :xD: