General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, sister555 said:

Hahaha.  Yuzu actually said he'd like to invite Mr. 4A to his programme in some future.  :fingerscrossed:

:devilYuzuf:

jokes aside though I just hope whatever he does / plans to do he stays healthy and doesn't injure himself :fingerscrossed:

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's oly season. Please, no crazy 4A attempts! :sign0009:

as much as I agree with this, his last interviews give the impression he's much more motivated to work on the 4A than the 4Lz... And knowing him, who knows ? :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Altie said:

as much as I agree with this, his last interviews give the impression he's much more motivated to work on the 4A than the 4Lz... And knowing him, who knows ? :rofl:

Yes, I know, but I hope mama Orser is vigilant enough not to let him try to much ... Oh, I can't wait to see how his layout is gonna look like!! :2vsj1nm:

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yes, I know, but I hope mama Orser is vigilant enough not to let him try to much ... Oh, I can't wait to see how his layout is gonna look like!! :2vsj1nm:

Me too, I'm super excited to see his new programs, no matter how crazy they might be. Yuzu plz, listen to momma Order and leave that 4A in peace

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Maybe his 4A success rate is already better then 4Lz  :slinkaway:

He's not going to seriously work on the 4A on Oly season, relax. He might give it some attempts for fun but that's it. Now, the 4Lz, I'm hoping he will seriously consider training it up to more successful rates because that jump would be a beauty as we've had the opportunity to preview. 

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

He's not going to seriously work on the 4A on Oly season, relax. He might give it some attempts for fun but that's it. Now, the 4Lz, I'm hoping he will seriously consider training it up to more successful rates because that jump would be a beauty as we've had the opportunity to preview. 

That 4Lz attempt that we saw in WC Gala practice looked good enough... The rotation was there and with a great hight. If he manages to stabilize that landing it's gonna be a thing of beauty.