General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

:10636614:

They're so cute! I hope they can have a family EX, even if it's only for less than a  minute. :10636614:

29 minutes ago, Joey said:

I've actually never seen nor read Harry Potter at all, so I can't say anything about the accuracy there. I just know that I was immediately flooded with messages of people pointing out that Ron & Hermoine get married at the end (and Misha is in a relationship with another girl, so... :laughing:). I'm sure the Russian channels are damn happy with that, they are all quite opinionated on how much they'd like Yuzu to be their son in law (more or less - but it's probably the only way if you can't steal him otherwise! :laughing:)

Well, but even now many Harry potter fans think that Harry and Hermione are a better match, even the original author...so...who knows? :smiley-laughing021:

16 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

They're so cute! I hope they can have a family EX, even if it's only for less than a  minute. :10636614:

Well, but even now many Harry potter fans think that Harry and Hermione are a better match, even the original author...so...who knows? :smiley-laughing021:

YES to family Ex-they did the head swing with Shoma, so now something with Misha, please! Actually, you can mix it with Pairs Ex, Misha, make it Trio's ex, I trust your choreographing skills! Actually, I can't believe I'm talking Evgenia here- sure, she's the queen and a sweet girl off-ice, but her skating is a big nope for me (maybe only because Averkbuch, tho)

Also, Shhh, I actually like the Best-friend-gets-the-smart-girl conclusion in HP, even if I know it's mostly pairing off leftovers... because apparently being single is a fate worse than death :biggrin:

In light of the Harry Potter ref, I would like to propose that Yuzu’s animal spirit would be the swan, very elegant but powerful as well, ( I remember being chased by a persistent goose at the park , goose, swan ....) so when evil spirits aka partial , unfair judges or haters spreading lies , unfounded rumors, he can just cast the spell “ EXPECTO PATRONUM! “ and they will be dispersed and gone !:joy:

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

In light of the Harry Potter ref, I would like to propose that Yuzu’s animal spirit would be the swan, very elegant but powerful as well, ( I remember being chased by a persistent goose at the park , goose, swan ....) so when evil spirits aka partial , unfair judges or haters spreading lies , unfounded rumors, he can just cast the spell “ EXPECTO PATRONUM! “ and they will be dispersed and gone !:joy:

His Patronus won't be Pooh? It might get jealous though! xDDDD 

i cannot

(It says a lot that his words are applicable to all years...it says 2016 but...well, no one can say he's inconsistent about his records lol)

'Hello, this is Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you again for your support this year. This season, I was able to retain my records and, somehow, put out a perfect performance and I think this is thanks to everyone's support. From here on out, I will practise more and more and keep challenging more difficult things. I ask for your support again.'

36 minutes ago, kaerb said:

i cannot

(It says a lot that his words are applicable to all years...it says 2016 but...well, no one can say he's inconsistent about his records lol)

'Hello, this is Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you again for your support this year. This season, I was able to retain my records and, somehow, put out a perfect performance and I think this is thanks to everyone's support. From here on out, I will practise more and more and keep challenging more difficult things. I ask for your support again.'

Yes yuzu, do your best and I'll support you till the end. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: