Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TallyT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TallyT

  1. That is adorable, and I want them all (well, except the Pooh one)
  2. But he was not only a mere infant when he moved up to the seniors, he started with a bang (2012 worlds) and has in the absolute top rank pretty much since he did that...
  3. I know, I already miss Javi and the season's barely started! - but it was somehow worse watching the media day and knowing he wasn't there. But, like with Yuzu, I still would prefer that they know the right time to go rather than stay and punish/damage their bodies or fight the slow slide down the ranks like so many do...
  4. Has this been posted yet? ... as we head to the next step in evolution....
  5. Yeep, I got all misty-eyed for him...
  6. I'm just both excited and scared for him... it is true, he's talking about it freely, which seems to indicate he is very confident that it's coming, and soon..... if he does it in ACI practice the entire rink, much of Japan and this planet will explode, that's for sure And I swithered so much I now can't remember which I voted for.
  7. So so beautiful... Sorry for the edit, but on my other sceen, where I'm researching something else, it threw up a quite about the Britht actress Jessie Matthews, which I think is very Javi and Yuzu... "She had a heart. It photographed."
  8. Oh I can't forgo work as such (they may not get much sense out of me by then...) I don't work Friday afternoons and being in Australia, I'm hours ahead of Canada anyway, so my problem isn't trying to work, it's trying to live without sleep...
  9. Work? What is this thing you call work? This week,it is as foreign a language as, oh, that thing called sleep........
  10. I can't seem to make the embed work for this, but wanted to share anyway.... https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20900707/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.9
  11. Do which know which R&J soundtrack he's chosen?
  12. Oh definitely, triangular with big eyes and that small soft chin... gorgeously feline
  13. That is terrifying and yet thrilling (and proves again just how strong the man in a pair is, Javi wouldn't be that heavy but still... the control on that upside down move is staggering!) and Javi does look like he enjoyed it (I would have been screaming myself)
  14. This is absolutely adorable... I want it so much.
  15. It says we have infinite faith in his skating, but not quite so infinite in his fashion sense....
  16. But wouldn't you pay quids to see these two pairs on the ice????
  17. How can someone so fierce and ruthless in competition, so calm and eloquent in front of a press frenzy, look like an adorable trying-not-to-blush schoolkid???
  18. Yuzu, come and rescue us! From Lombardia and the US Int Classic videos I've seen, all the men have been channelling their inner great-uncles and are dressing in shades of depression, repression and dullness. Except little Kazuki Tomono, whose Riverdance is nice. Okay, and Shomo's is brighter but a mess, looks like the cat's been clawing both of them, bits and threads all over the place. Didn't I see him in black glitter and a red tie at one of the shows? What happened??? Yuzu, please, come and save my sensibilities!!!
  19. Saw this... Boyang and Shoma have been watching Yuzu's practice, he did that sweeping back moment soooo beautifully....
  20. That is... so perfectly him. And the mental picture of Eteri having to carry Pooh.....
  21. ... we're fanyus, it's our job to worry about Every Little Thing.
  22. Hell, I'm not sure anyone would have survived the explosion.... I'm getting scared, folks - excited, eager, impatient and scared...
  23. Oh I do like that Origin one!! It's no good, people, he's simply going to have to have a whole wardrobe of them, different for every competition....
  24. Those bits of Yuzu and Javi doing those stroking glides are one of the things that I can watch on loop when I need something simply soothing and uplifting (Yuzu's delayed single axel is another, I have an absolutely unreasonable love for that) Didn't Eteri once say she'd have liked to train Yuzu? I don't think she or her rink would have survived the experience....
  25. TallyT replied to robin's topic in Announcements
    Had a bit extra this fortnight, have just sent a donation, let me know if you don't get it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.