Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. No commentary version of the free skate. [NEWS]
  2. I happen think that is a fabulous way to go... am I crazy?
  3. Great translation. This answers those questions I guess. [NEWS]
  4. i haven't found one yet
  5. IIRC he said he has fully rotated it, but hasn't landed it. Maybe he can either rotate it or land it UR. not really sure. But he seems confident that it will happen soon. And it doesn't sound like false confidence either
  6. [NEWS]
  7. I wonder if he means that he is 1/8 from being fully rotated or if he's currently a quarter short and 1/8 more he would get full credit for the jump.
  8. it's geoblocked for me, so @Lynn487 beat me to it This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  9. Hi @yotsu7777, thanks for posting. More people might see this if you repost or link this in our main thread as well!
  10. Cuz there's always a bigger fish more powerful fed
  11. I've been thinking, after seeing how Yuzu has been treated and even other olympic champions like Plushenko, Yuna Kim....why would any Olympic Champion continue skating after winning in the future? It is clear message, don't even try....
  12. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
  13. hello please post fluffy yuzu things and fluffy yuzu photos pls
  14. there's WTT, but i hope to god it gets cancelled. and if not, i hope to god Yuzu does not go and gives a 🖕 to ISU despite (hopefully) not being injured
  15. I actually started crying after I read your post. Love Yuzu 💖
  16. [NEWS]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.