Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. More trolly pushing Yuzu photos in dramatic black and white. https://www.tokyoheadline.com/545831/ [NEWS]
  2. haha yes of course!
  3. I think even though fan fests are supposed to be for fans only, that was not always easy to control. Some well-known non-fans posted there frequently, especially during the 2012-13 season during his move. I mean not just people with differing opinions. Kinda similar to what Evgenia went through when SHE moved to Canada. I think she got the exact same line: they are trying too hard to make her Canadian (in response to that Orange Sky SP). I'll just leave it at that lol.
  4. [NEWS] I like the black...
  5. if you go to your name you should be able to click on Account Settings and in there you should find Signature
  6. what program do you use?
  7. His voice is so soothing. He's like the narrator of a nice movie with a happy ending that tells you everything will be okay in life. I believe, Yuzu. I believe
  8. AI upscaled! Amazing! Thanks.
  9. anyone have favorite videos on YT that might get deleted or copyright striked? or favorite fancams that we can direct link to? i've been compiling them as much as possible just in case they disappear~ please post so i can put them in our library
  10. Translation from SuzyQ: (started with "Takusan no ohen arigatou gozaimashita......) たくさんの応援ありがとうございました。おかげさまでオリンピック3枠取ることができました。本当に皆が感染予防をしながらも、集中力を削られながらも、一生懸命勝ち取った結果だと思います。まだまだ世の中で分からないこと、将来的に分からないこと、不安なこと、たくさんありますが、これからも前に向かってしっかりと一歩一歩進んでいきたいと思います。これからのどうぞ応援よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for all your support. Thanks to your support, we were able to win three Olympic spots. I really believe that this is the result of everyone's hard work, even though we had to take precautions against infection, even though our concentration was affected and lost. There are still many things that we don't know in the world, things that we don't know for the future, and things that we are worried about, but we will continue to move forward, step by step. I would like to ask for your continued support.
  11. This is so lovely! I also want to paint now. Love seeing time lapses of watercolor.
  12. [NEWS] YUZU YOU ARE THE ENTIRE SUN
  13. yeah i've noticed that yuzu's elbows stick out quite a lot. I feel like he's not actually as tight in the air as some other skaters, tho I bet pulling them in would feel weird though...
  14. so does google https://www.google.com/search?q=purple+pants+of+sin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjzsLa_tePvAhVLFVkFHe6WAhMQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1792&bih=901
  15. This is geoblocked for me by NBC Even though there are versions on youtube that aren't geoblocked? Seems kinda random but ok. Also, I see more geoblocked videos recently I thought they were letting up on the censorship a bit in the last few years. But maybe since it's Olympic season, things are tightening up again. Anyway I went hunting for a no commentary version. I've uploaded and linked it here:
  16. Hiya, you're not alone, I feel the same these last few days. Worlds was already sad but then the aftermath was just unnecessary. On a slightly more positive (or at least not negative) note, I've been thinking of making a new banner for this site. Something with LMEY and ten to chi to. I was wondering what pictures to use. I really like these: For ten to chi to, I really liked his ina bauer but couldn't find a lot of good photos for it. This one looks good though but is lower res: Anyone got good ideas? LOL
  17. not me
  18. [NEWS]
  19. just wow
  20. I think so, geoblocked in Japan and/or other countries with broadcasting rights.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.