Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
If You Had to Choose - Oly Silver/Bronze vs. World Gold
Olympic medal! Especially if it's a silver.
-
Team Korea
they photoshopped her quite a lot
-
Favorite Tanos/Rippons?
Gracie's beautiful Rippon 3Lutz...it's huge! I miss her I miss the enthusiastic, slightly unpolished, athletic skater Gracie. And Yuna's single tano at the end of her 3-jump combination in Gershwin. OMG this is the jump/competition/program that made me LOVE tanos!! It looks soo gorgeous and effective, a memorable way to highlight an otherwise easy 2A-2T-2Lo combination. I dreamed of doing 3-jump combinations with a single tano after this. Mao has gorgeous gorgeous tanos too. So beautiful And of course, all of Yuzu's rippon double toes!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
BUT WHY NOT?!? and japan+figure skating power haha nationals might be something. i mean, the top 2 at worlds were japanese. and if you also watch ladies' skating, it will be the most important even of their season for sure.
-
Team Japan
Yup, Cup of China. Which also has Alina Zagitova.
-
Team Japan
Arghhhh. Now I'm imagining a case where the decision is verryyyy close. Say two ladies place 2-3 at GPF and then 3-2 at Nationals. Then what?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
thank you
-
Favourite Skating Programs [Non-Yuzuru Hanyu Edition]
Yuna's Giselle (most underrated Yuna program IMO), Danse Macabre, Send in the Clowns, Arirang (so so so gorgeous), and Tango de Roxanne
-
Daily Yuzuru Videos thread
immediately cutting to some logo screen why
- 875 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- yuzuru hanyu
- yuzuru
- yuzu
- videos
-
Tagged with:
- Daily Yuzuru Videos thread
-
If You Had to Choose - 1x World Gold 1x Oly Silver/Bronze vs. 2x World Gold
Seeing how happy he was to be 4x GPF champ even though it wasn't his best performance? It's definitely something he values for sure
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
I can't believe he actually wore that, lol. Actually I can
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 3
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yes, I have heard this before as well.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 2
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- General Yuzuru Chat
i melted- General Yuzuru Chat
@Hydroblade is gonna die too......................- General Yuzuru Chat
I'M DEAD I'M DEADDDDDD- If You Had to Choose - 1x World Gold 1x Oly Silver/Bronze vs. 2x World Gold
Especially 4x in a row.- General Yuzuru Chat
Hi, we stopped allowing deleting comments because that meant people could delete entire threads they started (even if other people have commented). However, you can edit your comment to [deleted] or whatever else you want to write.- General Yuzuru Chat
Which max are you talking about?- General Yuzuru Chat
Reposting here in case anyone's interested- Is anyone interested in doing event reports?
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing event summaries/reports (and maybe other Yuzu/figure skating related posts) in a blog/news-like format. Not really sure what we'd exactly post about, but maybe like (1) Competition summaries, (2) quotes from members who were live at the event and their experiences, (3) analyses? We could get a page on this site for blog-like posts. Open to any suggestions if anyone is interested- Figure skating & safety
So, I've been worrying about this since Ashley talked about her ~5 concussions in that Body interview. It seems pretty common for skaters to have something like a dozen concussions...does anyone know if Yuzu's ever had one? I know at CoC he was supposed to be pre-concussion but didn't ultimately get one, but it seems really easy to get them from a hard fall in practice or something... and if some skaters have 15-20 concussions how easy is it to get them?! Is it possible to be a top skater without getting any concussions? And concussions have such a terrible long-lasting effect that you will never heal from... The interview: http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/page/espnwbodywagner/figure-skater-ashley-wagner-talks-concussions-costumes-collisions-body-2017 This is terrifying..- Team Japan
courtesy of dani - Daily Yuzuru Photos thread