Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Team Japan
Omg it's SOOO GOOOD!!! I miss Satton's polish and maturity and skating skills and lines!! She is probably one of the most polished ladies' skaters currently competing! Shame about her jumps but hopefully she'll get them back. They look kinda painful for her.. On a side note, why skate to memoirs of a geisha without a more Japanese inspired costume haha...well...she is Japanese so I can't really criticize. Maybe she's paying homage to the fact that Memoirs of a Geisha is NOT a Japanese movie *Off to listen to the soundtrack*
-
Team Japan
Mai is looking so cute x.x
-
The Meme Thread
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
what a pretty pic source: http://robinritossphotography.com/- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 3
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- Your favorite costumes?
Some ice dancers... Love the Shibutanis' Memoris of a Geisha costumes! They look very authentic!! source: nick verreos source: robin ritoss source: nick verreos look at that beautiful detailing It's not too fancy, but I love the color combination of this one, and the high cut slit of her skirt! Source: goldenskate Source: pinterest And Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsapolov's Black Swan may be one of the best black swan costumes ever! source: ESPN source: matthew stockman + getty images source: alchetron source: zimbio Speaking of skirts that defy gravity, this Alina Zagitova costume is fabulous, even though it's a hand-me-done (a spectacular one!) source: wikipedia- Your favorite costumes?
you mean this? source: skokie valley skating club yes, it's- Favourite Skating Programs [Non-Yuzuru Hanyu Edition]
so sad the season ended on a low note for her but this was beautiful!!! i watched it live and was jumping out of my seat clapping at the end. crossing my fingers for next season.- Team USA
omg she's getting better and better and better!!- Team Japan
https://this.kiji.is/263712818982404100?c=39550187727945729 Satoko is skating to Sayuri's Theme from Memoirs of a Geisha for her SP! I love that song (along with Chairman's Waltz).- The Meme Thread
- Team Japan
Agree that Kaori should add a 3A and go for broke, because otherwise the probability of her making the olympics is about 0.- Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements
There's another one for your bingo.- General Yuzuru Chat
It's just so delicate and beautiful- General Yuzuru Chat
yeah it looks 100000x better here. wow, newfound appreciation for the boobskirt! especially in comparison..- General Yuzuru Chat
omg lol these are like cheap back alley knock offs (jk)- General Yuzuru Chat
i am absolutely on board this train to the end of the earth and back- Team USA
I'm really glad to hear from her. Gracie and Karen are my favorite U.S. ladies' skaters (when their jumps are on). I think it's interesting to see her obsessing about looks because Gracie is the perfect "girl next door" and always has been in U.S. figure skating. Even Ashley has said that compared to Gracie she's more like that "girl down the street" or something (in reference to being less typical/marketable). It's also interesting to hear her say she dislikes her legs because I've also noticed (and Yuzu has also shown us!) that skating really really builds muscles on your legs, specifically your calves and thighs, and that can look disproportionate on the rest of a skater's small frame. (I'm actually surprised that Medvedeva hasn't bulked up her legs, but maybe it's just her body type and/or she hides it well). But what can you do? You need leg muscles to spin (i.e. sit spin is so hard to do and they make it look effortless!) and jumps of course. I know some skaters say that what they're looking forward to the most in retirement is eating whatever they want. I know Yuna has said she just wants to be able to eat whatever she wants for the first time in her entire life. Even in semi-retirement (when she took a year off) she couldn't do that because she had to still keep in shape and train. And we can see from recent pics that she's definitely added some weight and looks great...and healthy!- General Yuzuru Chat
I haven't watched this program in a while, but watching it again I must say the music IS absolutely beautiful. The choreography/his stamina wasn't really enough atm to pull it off but I'm sure he could today. So lovely even so. Why- General Yuzuru Chat
My favorite POTO song is this one...so much drama- General Yuzuru Chat
THIS IS SO GOOD! WOW Why does anyone ever listen to the Gerard Butler version?!- General Skating Chat
- Daily Yuzuru Videos thread
he looks happier than when he won worlds this year, LOL! OH MY GOD HE LOOKS SO HAPPY I LOVEE IT- 875 replies
-
-
- 3
-
-
- yuzuru hanyu
- yuzuru
- yuzu
- videos
-
Tagged with:
- Daily Yuzuru Videos thread
- 875 replies
-
-
- 2
-
-
- yuzuru hanyu
- yuzuru
- yuzu
- videos
-
Tagged with:
- Costumes talk
- General Yuzuru Chat
Sorrynotsorry for quoting myself but I've always thought some songs from the Star Wars Ep. 3 soundtrack sounded a lot like Carmina Burana, and at first I always thought the skaters were skating to Star Wars and was disappointed when they weren't. - Daily Yuzuru Photos thread