Team we're fewer but still good!

Hmmm. Why no one mentions Danya Samohin? He Is excellent! Not stable at all, but... uh... :love:

Danya is an Israeli figure skater. He is the 2016 World Junior champion.

And he will go to OG in Korea!!! :goe: (Thanks to Alexei Bychenko)

I actually saw him in Israel twice and he was gorgeous on ice :pbow:

Lol it's mostly thanks to Denis Ten...he worked so hard in bombing his FS that I think the Israeli fed should send him a fruit basket.

ShiroKJ said:
Hannah said:
Anastasia said:
Hmmm. Why no one mentions Danya Samohin? He Is excellent! Not stable at all, but... uh... :love:

Lol it's mostly thanks to Denis Ten...he worked so hard in bombing his FS that I think the Israeli fed should send him a fruit basket.

I'm sorry, Denis, but I had to laugh at this. :goe:

Lol the boy works in politics you see. Always a generous humanitarian sacrificing himself for others' benefits

:acceptable:

OmNom said:
ShiroKJ said:

Lol the boy works in politics you see. Always a generous humanitarian sacrificing himself for others' benefits

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Speaking serious, I think Denis Ten will actually go into politics. He'll fit in)

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Speaking serious, I think Denis Ten will actually go into politics. He'll fit in)

I think I've read somewhere that he's already in it? he got quite a decent position too, for a figure skater, but my memories aren't very reliable these days. anyone on the know care to clarify?

Yatagarasu said:
meoima said:
Denis Ten might become a politician one day... or an ISU official. He seems to be that type.

:rofl2:

He has all the lovely qualifications for that.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Wouldn't we 'Fanyus" know of that the best :xD:

ShiroKJ said:
Hannah said:
Anastasia said:

Korean fed should thank Anna P as well :pbow:

:hachimaki: :rant: Many people showed their true colors in that affair

I'm kind selfishly glad for my mental health that I wasn't around at that time. My blood level would have exploded out of the roof :mad: :hachimaki:

I missed it too because of real life stuff, but for some reason I looked it up yesterday and :O

I don't think thanks like that are in order when bombing is his natural thing to do anyway though.

Korean fed and Anna OTOH... :cry:

But count me in as another who loves Dany. The guy has charisma to spare and loves the audience. Please no awful boot losing BS for him next season, dear skating gods!

I love Jun Hwan, he seems like such a fun kid. And his 3A isn't actually that bad, isn't he only 15? I think he has time to improve, I mean, Brian Orser IS Mr. Triple Axel, after all. I hope he goes to SC, that's the one I'm most likely to go to, since Yuzu's probably going.

I don't think I've seen this here but it showed up on Twitter

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTtVyAqFKTO/

So Javier is working on "more quads" (if someone who knows Spanish would be a darling to properly translate this, it'd be lovely) but this is not a priority, he considers his programs are constructed well in terms of jumps? I get that from it. Interesting in any case, frankly I do think this means he's working on a 4Lo and it depends how it'll go, in terms of including it so he's cautious.