Team we're fewer but still good!

I was thinking about Portugal too when I heard that one! :grin:

And the place where he trains looks divine. I'm more of a city girl myself but it is awfully pretty and is probably a great place to be in when you're focusing on training. Not too many people in the rink either.

xoxo to David for providing these lovely photos :pbow:

Carol and Kaitlyn

[image] o0600040013933164781.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

I love Kaitlyn's hair! :love: :pbow:

OMG samee :love: :love:

It looks so shiny and healthy and luxurious! :love: I'm in love with the colour too! (though I can never wear that shade myself bc it'll look very weird with my Asian features..)

Hmmm. Why no one mentions Danya Samohin? He Is excellent! Not stable at all, but... uh... :love:

Danya is an Israeli figure skater. He is the 2016 World Junior champion.

The not stable bit is troubling. He's not one of my faves but if he could get that together, he could definitely be a staple name in the future.

I am very glad we'll be seeing him at the Olympics because that entire thing during the Europeans broke my heart; nothing worse than to be in that type of situations so I was really happy when Bychenko managed to grab two spots for Israel by placing 10th in Helsinki so that they don't have to fight it out!

I am very glad we'll be seeing him at the Olympics because that entire thing during the Europeans broke my heart; nothing worse than to be in that type of situations so I was really happy when Bychenko managed to grab two spots for Israel by placing 10th in Helsinki so that they don't have to fight it out!

Same here) I was rooting for Bychenko to get to the top 10, 'cause it would be heartbreakening to see Alexei and Daniel to fight against each other for OG. Alexei did great (and he's 29 omg!) =)

Anastasia said:
Hmmm. Why no one mentions Danya Samohin? He Is excellent! Not stable at all, but... uh... :love:

Danya is an Israeli figure skater. He is the 2016 World Junior champion.

And he will go to OG in Korea!!! :goe: (Thanks to Alexei Bychenko)

I actually saw him in Israel twice and he was gorgeous on ice :pbow: