General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Oh, I know. It's only about Brian. I know space kitty is now in good hands and do everything in his might to come back stronger than ever.:tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:

Brian’s experienced, so he will know what to say. And what not to say. And anyway, GPF isn’t that much of a deal compared to Yuzu’s health. 

18 minutes ago, Fay said:

Come on, folks, we had this before. We survived last season and it was much worse... 

Hey, guys, it will be ok! Yuzu is slowly loosing all his ninja skills this season. I am sure we will have all the important info this time. And maybe some smiles on top of that! :tumblr_m3j73lVQHJ1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, Salior said:

I did haha, I was surprised too. I think they were translating the comments, it was me who put that demographic survey up because it's the only one I remember seeing online, really thank you to the admins who made the graph. 

Here's the original comment, took me a while to find it lmao. Had to search "Mongolia" because that's what I remembered from one of the replies. 

and here's @hanyuyuzurufeed's demographics on twitter, Facebook group's is here (I'm pretty sure they have an updated one but couldn't find it)

In all seriousness, I really want to have and contribute to a centralised site where we can host all the Yuzu medias, translations and info in a more concentrated/coordinated/professional way. Currently they are so scattered all over the place, it is difficult for new people to find them via google search, like as unlisted videos/download links/translations that pop up here and there. Especially after so many youtube subbed videos get taken down. The Yuzu Weibo Information account hires translators and subbers for regular info, I think we can come together to combat this kind of misinformation. 

Reading this i immeditely thought of the BTS content index which is a google doc spreadsheet that lists basically every video they've ever appeared in and translations for them if there are any. Pre-debut until now. Trust me when i say it's A LOT of content that has been organized. It would be cool to have something like it that we as a community could build. I know it would take immense work, but it's a really neat fandom driven effort that is quite honestly one of the best resources i've ever seen in any fandom. Super organized. Of course, there would have to be people willing to put a lot of time into it (:

I don't know if it's what you had in mind but i thought i would share anyways. It's really cool and might serve as inspiration.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1BVG4gUFvl4Gt-DlEmm1IQLIga3zV1Xb55WMf0gygqF0/edit#gid=0

http://contentindex.bangtanbase.com/

34 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

Reading this i immeditely thought of the BTS content index which is a google doc spreadsheet that lists basically every video they've ever appeared in and translations for them if there are any. Pre-debut until now. Trust me when i say it's A LOT of content that has been organized. It would be cool to have something like it that we as a community could build. I know it would take immense work, but it's a really neat fandom driven effort that is quite honestly one of the best resources i've ever seen in any fandom. Super organized. Of course, there would have to be people willing to put a lot of time into it (:

I don't know if it's what you had in mind but i thought i would share anyways. It's really cool and might serve as inspiration.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1BVG4gUFvl4Gt-DlEmm1IQLIga3zV1Xb55WMf0gygqF0/edit#gid=0

http://contentindex.bangtanbase.com/

wow, that's a lot of dedication! 

I'm thinking of that, and maybe a site of our own to host videos so they won't get taken down like youtube again... probably will need a lot of server space tho lol. Or maybe sites like vimeo

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

I don't envy Brian his situation now. Maybe his student will come back in a few days. Or maybe not. Maybe he will need help to prepare to big competitions in next weeks. Or maybe not. Maybe he will need special treatment because of his hurted leg. Or maybe not. I hope he knows something more and he simply doesn't want/isn't allowed to say anything.

This is why satellites joke that Brian keeps losing his hair. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate! 

I'm thankful for this community and our dear Yuzu! 

May you all have a wonderful holiday season and May our Yuzu have complete recovery ( and spend wonderful time with his family and be that annoying son and brother as much as he wants!) please put your leg up and enjoy hot chocolate and video games Yuzu!

oh Yuzu :sadPooh:

hey guys there is the translations/media portion of the PH site. It already has every Yuzu performance listed on there and it does have many translations either from or about Yuzu, im not sure if that's the kind of conglomeration of media and translations you all were envisioning but if it is then ayyyy *finger guns*

3 minutes ago, salty said:

hey guys there is the translations/media portion of the PH site. It already has every Yuzu performance listed on there and it does have many translations either from or about Yuzu, im not sure if that's the kind of conglomeration of media and translations you all were envisioning but if it is then ayyyy *finger guns*

I think it was more an issue of having something easily accessible and easy to find, and there was a mention about the planet not being SEO optimized. The skating gods know I spent who knows how many hours browsing for Yuzu content without stumbling upon this beautiful place xD

I made something to cheer you up, guys! 

What I think future figure skating textbooks will include:

Spoiler

History of Japanese figure skating

tumblr_pim7nlTZqU1xhw4qho1_540.jpg

...maybe there is even more, but this is surely enough to picture the development of modern Japanese figure skating.

:darklordyuzu:

(And sorry about the quality. It was a quick work, just to show you all that fun.)