Suggestions?

12 minutes ago, surimi said:

Oh that's where it is! My 'member title' field was blank, so I thought I had to look somewhere else. Thanks, I'll go ahead and edit it. I think I get it now; if one doesn't write one's own text into the field, one gets the pre-set user title which however isn't visible in the member title field, is that it?

Yeah, pretty much. If the field is blank, it just automatically attributes a default title according to post count, but the default doesn't appear on Member Title. I assume it's because it's a different field or command in the forum code or something. 

On 5/18/2017 at 01:10, Altie said:

Hi !

Thanks again for this amazing site.

There's something bothering me (a very little bit) : I love translations, of programs but also interviews, news, programs about Yuzu. There are many on this site, on tumblr, on twitter, on facebook, on youtube, allover on the internet, but it's hard to find the precise translation you're looking for (except for programs commentary thanks to Gladi's mighty google doc).

Moreover, some translations remain unnoticed. For instance, there's this amazing translation on the forum about the famous "pooh interview" (december 2015), which was made two weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure almost nobody here has seen it because it's in a part of the forum where not many people go (there's no "like" on it, and only a few reactions). That's a pity...

So I was wondering :

- perhaps we could do a pinned post with tables, similar to the "Yururu at one glance", where we could find links to the videos or articles, and then links to their translations, chronologically ?

I can try to help if needed, or even try to do it myself if you want (I'd still need help).

- Perhaps we could advertise new translations on the "general Yuzu chat" to give them a wider audience ?

Yeah I think is a good idea, if someone makes it I can pin it somewhere :)

I don't know if this has already been suggested but maybe there should be an introduction page explaining who Yuzuru is for newcomers?

It would be especially useful in Olympic season.

52 minutes ago, teeannroo said:

I don't know if this has already been suggested but maybe there should be an introduction page explaining who Yuzuru is for newcomers?

It would be especially useful in Olympic season.

There's this :7562096:

Well, here I come again asking questions. :facepalm: I wonder if there should be a 'How do I...' thread here for hopeless folk like me. :hopelessness: My newest query: how do I multiquote posts that are each on a different page? Copying didn't work.

7 minutes ago, surimi said:

Well, here I come again asking questions. :facepalm: I wonder if there should be a 'How do I...' thread here for hopeless folk like me. :hopelessness: My newest query: how do I multiquote posts that are each on a different page? Copying didn't work.

There's a plus sign next to "Quote" :) That's the multiquote button :D

15 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

There's a plus sign next to "Quote" :) That's the multiquote button :D

May I just say the multi-quote option in this software is better than at GS considering you don't have to unquote everything again after using it. 

8 minutes ago, xeyra said:

May I just say the multi-quote option in this software is better than at GS considering you don't have to unquote everything again after using it. 

There's actually an option over at GS to deselect all posts after replying. Its a checkbox on the bottom I think. 

3 minutes ago, ShiroKJ said:

There's actually an option over at GS to deselect all posts after replying. Its a checkbox on the bottom I think. 

Wait, really!? Mind-blown! I've been basically doing it one by one, but I never really multiquoted a lot of posts. I do remember you updated the Media Thread, so I imagine that option was a life-saver for you. :laughing:

2 hours ago, xeyra said:

ugh, all those times i accidentally quoted someone who i had multiquoted like 100 pages back in the FF :facepalm: pretty sure they got notifications each time, too

5 hours ago, xeyra said:

Wait, really!? Mind-blown! I've been basically doing it one by one, but I never really multiquoted a lot of posts. I do remember you updated the Media Thread, so I imagine that option was a life-saver for you. :laughing:

:5918bda872cf0_0006(2): 

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

ugh, all those times i accidentally quoted someone who i had multiquoted like 100 pages back in the FF :facepalm: pretty sure they got notifications each time, too

Same here :laughing: I had to edit my posts as quickly as possible, but probably they all got a notification each time :slinkaway:

Multiquoting is much easier here :smiley-love017: