Team China

yqs100 posted on golden skate that there will be some big changes considering ladies coaches. :confused:Does anyone know more? I certainly hope that Zijun is going to be coached by Brian Orser or is not possible, Mishin again, but I've been hoping for years, so I doubt this will happen....:BeatingHeart:

50 minutes ago, Eclair said:

yqs100 posted on golden skate that there will be some big changes considering ladies coaches. :confused:Does anyone know more? I certainly hope that Zijun is going to be coached by Brian Orser or is not possible, Mishin again, but I've been hoping for years, so I doubt this will happen....:BeatingHeart:

Based on rummors or real interviews? 

It can't be Brian. It's an Olympic season and he already has very strong athletes to concentrate on.

20 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

boyang said that he and jin yang will compete in nebelhorn trophy in september... (yay)

OMG:smiley-love017: where do I get tickets? I'll definitely go:drama::biggrin::heart::fingerscrossed::laughing:

oh and does anyone of you have a Weibo account? I did some statistics and tables for Zijun and would like to send her the link, but I don't have a Weibo account. Maybe someone who has one could send her the link on my behalf - I really put a lot of work in it and it would be kind of sad if she never saw it :smiley-love017:

Don't worry about it sublimeskating! I greatly appreciate your initiative to post news here, and it's better to know those things early on than too late :smile: I haven't booked anything yet, so no harm done (and even if, I found out that the area around Oberstdorf is looking really nice and relaxing) 

I guess, they still haven't decided yet if Boyang and Yang jin are going to go, or otherwise they would have just denied it or confirmed it, as the application for entries was due on July first. 

Keep us posted! :bow:

Just now, sublimeskating said:

THE BADASS + SEXY + AMAZING IS OFF THE CHARTS HOLY SMOKES :heart::heart::heart:

JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY OMG THEIR CHEMISTRY IS INSANE  :smiley-love017:

SERIOUSLY THEY SHOULD JUST GET MARRIED :smiley-ashamed005:

(SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT DON'T HIT ME)

They are both so hot and chemistry is so important to a pair in FS and they have plenty! Love them so much!! :girlsigh:

Amazing pictures again. Thanks for posting @ralucutzagy! :thankyou:

I have found a great article which was posted not too long ago on Inside Skating - "Wenjing Sui, Cong Hang - and a statement of love"

"But then there’s a reason why Wenjing’s fans call her The Empress. She has this queenly air on ice, owning the music from the first second till the very end. And if you’re able to unglue your eyes off her, you’ll notice that Cong has star qualities himself. Their arms, their heads, their shoulders, even their strands of hair move to unison – and their scores tell, in short, the story of a glorious performance that offers them the overnight lead in Helsinki: 81.23 points. On twitter, ice dancer Gabriella Papadakis summarizes it beautifully: “In love with Sui/Han. Could I be half as cool as she is?”."

It is worth reading it :11135030: