Team China

Yu/Jin were pretty much perfect together for me. Peng/Jin are not a polished pair. Honestly, live Yu/Zhang looked better...but for me both pairs lack chemistry.

Regarding Zhang...he did not look that bad at gpf to me. But I don't want to judge, many people already talk about Yu as if she was skating alone, that is quite disturbing imo.

53 minutes ago, Altie said:

So... Nobu said there was a chinese skater who had done a quint ? :coffee:

Yes, a while back but even he said he heard it as a rumor. 

I'm going to choose to be careful about those but it is a fact that people are trying quints; they have been ever since Plushy's time and the equipment is progressing. At some point, we will see it landed but I believe ISU is going to be very, very careful with all of this, especially considering the ongoing conversation about too many quads and healthy issues. 

Another proof Boyang has no idea about nutrition and just eats whatever he wants... : 

Also, a heartfelt and well done interview of Sui and Han. They're very sweet. Some snippets: 

Sui: when I was at the hospital, Han would visit me every week and when he came he would say things like: you look rounder, but even though he joked about my weight, he often brought me some nice things to eat when he visited ^^

Han: I think the ankle surgery was an obstacle. But since it occurred, I think we should just deal with it straight on. There's always a solution, right? 

Sui: when I first met Han, my mom took me to a lady to do my hair. Looking back it really looked embarrassing, but back then I felt extremely chic and stylish!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10566182/ 

38 minutes ago, Eclair said:

Another proof Boyang has no idea about nutrition and just eats whatever he wants... : 

Aww, he's just so fab! Though now I wish for one of those and no, no. :P

Thank you for the interview too!