Team China

5 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

I just found a translation of the interview with Boyang by @noi10h2o :68556365:  :11135030:

This. LOL LOL LOL Because you're so damn cute, maybe?

And I'm reminded of Yuzu in that talkshow where he wears a blue shirt, saying "Nah, I'm not the princely type,""I'm not really that popular," with a sly smile on his face. You could learn a thing or two from each other, you two! :smiley-taunt014:

6 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

I just found a translation of the interview with Boyang by @noi10h2o :68556365:  :11135030:

Ooh thank you!
Well he's ambitious, isn't he? And good on him. I do believe come 2022 he is going to be the top threat. His mentality, training, hard work, all point to that. Keep at it Spidey. 

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Boyang said no to saving the planet and I'm kind of sad. Spiderman would have been such an interestingly entertaining program for the casual audiences at the Olympics. 

2 hours ago, Xen said:

I wish him luck, and I think he could do it potentially 2018. Chinese men's singles skating could use a nice kick start and inspiration. 

Fingers crossed for him. I think he has a genuine chance to be on the podium and it would be a lovely intro to 2022, where frankly, if his health holds, knock on wood, he will be one of the top threats.