Team China

Apparently no Senior B's planned for Boyang :sadPooh: why?? Ranking points would be helpful ... Especially since whole team china doesn't seem to participate in Senior B's :facepalm: Zijun and Xiangning would GREATLY benefit form doing Senior B's as they are both pretty low in world rankings! Why Chinese fed???

Apparently there will be a competition called 'national Grand Prix' or something 9th -10th September in Harbin in which the following skaters will participate: 

Boyang, Han yan, Zijun, Xiangning, Sui/Han, Peng/Jin, Yu/Zhang and others 

so basically all of team china 

While I'm happy to hear that we will soon see their programs (I assume this is a normal competition and not a closed one again), I'm still baffled why none of the Chinese skaters where assigned to senior B's. :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

19 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Why are they showing off their programs only nationally before GP assignments? Or will this have international judging? 

I doubt it .. 

I really don't know why they won't show their programs internationally ... There is really no sense in that. I mean Yuzu and Javier have even the same Senior B, so if they can compete against each other early on, then I would think the Chinese skaters can, too ... Especially as it would benefit the skater order at later competitions and potentially the Olympics for Zijun and Xiangning. 

I am very confused by the decision as well, you'd think they'd want a test drive internationally, especially considering it's the Olympic year. This early feedback can be crucial. I know we'll never get a real explanation so I would really like to be a fly on that wall right now! The only thing I can think of is that they feel like they could potentially lose something by participating but I just don't see what? Huh.