April 7, 20188 yr 18 minutes ago, robin said: Not sure who that guy is but Gabby’s Lutz is bigger woah eta: And Conrad Orzel... He doesn’t actually train at TCC does he? I think the guy jumping with Gabby is Corey Cirelly, he trains at TCC and we've seen him in JGP series, iirc ...
April 10, 20188 yr https://skatecanada.ca/2018/04/olympic-medallist-dylan-moscovitch-retiring-from-competitive-skating/
April 12, 20188 yr Lubov and Dylan were my favorite Canadian pair. I loved their death-spiral with Lubov entering with cantilever and some of their courageous lifts. Had been looking forward to seeing their performance every time I saw their names on the entry list. I'll miss them so much. Hope Lubov and Dylan will both have a great future.
April 14, 20188 yr 3 minutes ago, xeyra said: Conrad Orzel has moved to Orser at TCC. Is he still a junior or is he moving to seniors this season?
April 14, 20188 yr 3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said: Is he still a junior or is he moving to seniors this season? No idea. He's 17 so he's still junior eligible. His SB doesn't really give him senior GP spots unless he's a host pick at SC, but he can do some senior Bs while still competing in juniors GP.
April 14, 20188 yr Oh wow! And I was wondering what Orzel was doing at TCC from that 3Lz video Gabby posted. So he actually moved there
Create an account or sign in to comment