Good article by Lynn Rutherfold about Karen Chen, who is quoted as saying:

"I do know in the beginning I felt like the stupidest person on the planet," she said. "I went through all this trouble, with costumes and choreography and all that, and then to go back to these programs. But it's all about the learning experience, and I did learn a lot from these changes."

I was thinking that this was a learning experience for her and I'm glad she sees that too.  She's getting a lot of criticism for going back to her old programs; I wish people would cut her some slack and give her credit for experimenting with different music and choreography. 

2 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Good article by Lynn Rutherfold about Karen Chen, who is quoted as saying:

"I do know in the beginning I felt like the stupidest person on the planet," she said. "I went through all this trouble, with costumes and choreography and all that, and then to go back to these programs. But it's all about the learning experience, and I did learn a lot from these changes."

I was thinking that this was a learning experience for her and I'm glad she sees that too.  She's getting a lot of criticism for going back to her old programs; I wish people would cut her some slack and give her credit for experimenting with different music and choreography. 

Lovely words from Karen!

I wonder if we will see any new costumes  :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: