Team Russia

This is Elena Buyanova, Adelina's former and Sotskova's and Radionova's current coach. She says Radionova keeps her old SP and had the new FP choreographed by Shae Lynn - so basically, she'll have two programs from Shae. Sotskova has her programs choreographed by Chernyshev.

Adian is still injured, it seems.

http://www.fsrussia.ru/intervyu/2993-elena-buyanova-u-nashikh-sportsmenok-silnyj-kharakter.html

29 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I wonder if Adian will even return. 

Good for Radio, and I am still curious what the FS is, considering that one pose we saw. 

I guess the chances of Adian returning are pretty slim since his back problems seem to be chronic now. And the men's skating has evolved too much now, so catching up is hard.

Adelina seems to have told about her decision to train with Plushenko via a text message. Rather disappointing. And by the sound of it, she's injured - and it's quite serious, though it's only hearsay.

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

I guess the chances of Adian returning are pretty slim since his back problems seem to be chronic now. And the men's skating has evolved too much now, so catching up is hard.

Adelina seems to have told about her decision to train with Plushenko via a text message. Rather disappointing. And by the sound of it, she's injured - and it's quite serious, though it's only hearsay.

I'm so sorry to hear this about Adian...:mellow:

As for Adelina, I don't think she will return to competitive skating. I thought she might compete until Nationals but I am not sure about this anymore, especially if she is injured.

21 minutes ago, Fay said:

Ah it is a pity about Adian. I suppose he may have a better shot post-Olympics, considering the rules change, if his injury can heal so there is that but it does look grim.

And seriously! Oi vey, not a good way to handle that. 
Still, pity about the injury if true, especially if it is something major. There is still some slight time but I wonder now because I did expect her to first show up on the GP circuit. 

9 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

And seriously! Oi vey, not a good way to handle that. 
Still, pity about the injury if true, especially if it is something major. There is still some slight time but I wonder now because I did expect her to first show up on the GP circuit. 

Plushenko also said that she's injured and they will know only in the end of May if she can come back to practicing so it seems pretty serious.

It will be almost imposible for her to get that olympic spot because next Russian nationals will be sort of "mortal kombat" :HELPSOS:

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

Plushenko also said that she's injured and they will know only in the end of May if she can come back to practicing so it seems pretty serious.

It will be almost imposible for her to get that olympic spot because next Russian nationals will be sort of "mortal kombat" :HELPSOS:

It's been a bloodshed for years, and it's only getting worse.

But perhaps, Japanese girls have it worse now..

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

What about her?

No official information so far - the rumours are that she hasn't been practising on ice for months now. The Russian FS fandom is buzzing..