Team Russia

Hmm, I think Zhenya has gained some muscles, her jumps look much lighter than before (and the flow is much better). 

But that Lutz, is at best still a flat edge. It's not a clear outside for sure. But I think she's trying. 

11 часов назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

It's up on FS Gossips now too. 
I am seriously confused because not only is it unexpected, but Novoselov was released by Russia and he skates for France now.

Russian forums are on fire with this gossip but still not everybody believes it until there's something official. Also not everybody is sure it's Novoselov and even if it's him he made new programs with his old partner just this June.

3 hours ago, Lunna said:

Russian forums are on fire with this gossip but still not everybody believes it until there's something official. Also not everybody is sure it's Novoselov and even if it's him he made new programs with his old partner just this June.

I saw that but on the other hand Fedya was talking about her just recently too and how she's recovered and there was no indication whatsoever that anything was going wrong. 

Might not be Novoselov indeed because the issues ... but on the other hand, this off season is so wild that who knows! :68468287:

5 минут назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

I saw that but on the other hand Fedya was talking about her just recently too and how she's recovered and there was no indication whatsoever that anything was going wrong. 

Might not be Novoselov indeed because the issues ... but on the other hand, this off season is so wild that who knows! :68468287:

Now I know that Fedor is J.Tarasova's bf and by gossip he wanted to leave sport last year already, well, if that's the case good luck to Ksenia. Russian FS drama can't have off-season...

We are still providing FS drama, are we? Stolbova/Klimov split now... not very surprised, when I saw them during their warmups or practices, they barely skated together and it felt like they couldn’t bear looking at each other. 

3 hours ago, Fay said:

We are still providing FS drama, are we? Stolbova/Klimov split now... not very surprised, when I saw them during their warmups or practices, they barely skated together and it felt like they couldn’t bear looking at each other. 

They were the only pair who exclusively did individual practice...

Is it confirmed? 

I'm sad,  I loved S/K... she has that special charisma and while he couldn't match that, in their programs they could grab the attention even with mistakes.

Past season was unfortunate but I was happy when Ksenia said that they weren't retiring...

Maybe in the end he just didn't had enough competitive hunger to match Ksenia's... and he had problems at his shoulder, right? (or was at his back?) That's why they didn't had a good twist, right? Tho I can't remember where I've read this

5 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Is it confirmed? 

I'm sad,  I loved S/K... she has that special charisma and while he couldn't match that, in their programs they could grab the attention even with mistakes.

Past season was unfortunate but I was happy when Ksenia said that they weren't retiring...

Maybe in the end he just didn't had enough competitive hunger to match Ksenia's... and he had problems at his shoulder, right? (or was at his back?) That's why they didn't had a good twist, right? Tho I can't remember where I've read this

It’s not yet confirmed, no, but I expect rumours will turn out to be correct in this case. Just the gut feeling after seeing the two of them. And hearing some wild stories about their personal relationships too.