Team Russia

1 hour ago, Fay said:

I think he is, actually, but as long as he takes care of the skaters he trains, I am ok with that. I mean, he won’t make those girls feel once they step off podiums, they are nothing, I hope. 

Yes, I get the impression that he's a caring kind of guy and I find it hard to picture him kicking his athletes while they're down. 

3 minutes ago, Paskud said:

absolutely

To Plushenko’s credit, he only spoke ill of Tarakanova once, and when Nastya defended herself with courage and integrity, he didn’t choose to continue bickering with her. And she did get a new start with him, since she was about to stop then. 
But never expect him not to rise to the bait. He’s not the guy to remain silent. He also enjoys being blunt and rude at times. But he might learn yet. 

Look on the bright side - she’s got ice , she’s talking to TCC, she has a coach there at the boards who is presumably included in the conversation re whatever can be done with this season.  Given the state of play worldwide that’s not a bad position to be in.

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

The Russian junior test skates start tomorrow, right? Will it be streamed? Shall we watch it? 

I am desperate to watch skating...

iirc no

hopefully we will get some updates and program announcements

4 minutes ago, Paskud said:

iirc no

hopefully we will get some updates and program announcements

I saw some people jubilant because gathered would be streaming. But don’t ask me for links so far. 
Yes, I saw information that the First Channel will stream the event. But you will need VPN. Or someone to stream it from there. 
I will be travelling then, sorry.