Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

Hi~ This thread is to comment on the broadcast of the NNN Documentary

 

Instructions for Streaming 

Please don't distribute the links outside the site, thank you:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

  • FUJITV 
    • Great quality, and looks like we still have access haha. 
    • It archives the programs for a week! So if you can't watch it now you can watch it at a more sensible time :)
    • Flash based, won't work on devices that don't support Flash.
    • You need to register to bypass the timer. I suggest you create a mail account here and use it to register.
    • For NTV, click the center section that says 関東 and click number 002 日テレ
    • Your trial probably ran out so you will need to make another account 

 

Olympic season talk so it must be recent :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

GPOYuzu to water your soul:

26220347_1718041828276768_45924364029761

hace 2 minutos , MrPudding said:

Why is the time going by so slow today :13877886:

One hour left or I got the time wrong?

1 minute ago, Floria said:

One hour left or I got the time wrong?

52 minutes left :war:

Omg so is there only Fujitv now? :c I'm so bad at tricking it and making accounts... 

Wow, so I'm not the only one who constantly checks the hour, not to miss even one minute of a documentary that's probably going to make me feel nostalgic and sad, with footage from before :Poohgaveup:

And the biggest irony is, I won't even understand one word of it:13877886:

:help:

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Omg so is there only Fujitv now? :c I'm so bad at tricking it and making accounts... 

I also don't like fuji tv because the confirmation email thing keeps popping up... but for the sake of getting a bit of rain today, i'm willing #cactiistoodry :sadPooh:

2 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

will someone be able to upload it later? I won’t be able to watch it live 

 

You've got 7 days to rewatch on fujitv but other than that I'm sure yzriko or someone will upload it.

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

You've got 7 days to rewatch on fujitv but other than that I'm sure yzriko or someone will upload it.

ok thank you :) hopefully someone will be able to sub / translate it :) 

13 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Omg so is there only Fujitv now? :c I'm so bad at tricking it and making accounts... 

Spoiler

you can use an account e.g. from yopmail, on yopmail you only have to choose one word and check inbox of "[email protected]" for the confirmation link and then forget about that account (I've used words like valina, alanina and yesterday I went for pagina, so it isn't hard at all:biggrin:)

 

ETA: can someone tell me what they are broadcasting right now? To check if I got the right channel

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.