Team Japan

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Oh wow and Sydney is 19m. Pyeongchang roughly 750m.... Toronto about 76m. I guess they should all be doing some conditioning in preparation for Olympics o__O

I don't think altitude was an issue I remember reading anyone mention at 4CC, though. I think the arena acoustics were more problematic. 

On 9/17/2017 at 4:14 AM, kaeryth said:

Oh wow... Marin wasn't feeling well but still delivered a solid Free Skate performance. Translation link.

Yeah, I saw that after the skate. I was wondering what was going on, she looked injured or something. Amazing that she can get through her free skate yet be unable to get off the ice afterwards. Good for her.

On 20.09.2017 at 5:40 AM, turquoiseblue said:

Keiji Tanaka is planning on doing 2 quads in SP and 3 in FS (4S and 4T) :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Going to cheer him on!

On 20.09.2017 at 2:28 AM, yuzuangel said:

Yeah, I saw that after the skate. I was wondering what was going on, she looked injured or something. Amazing that she can get through her free skate yet be unable to get off the ice afterwards. Good for her.

It does remind you of a certain angry strawberry with a cross on his chest, doesn't it? (Even if the reasons are absolutely different...)