Team Japan

Yuna is cute and brave :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

By the way, Mitsuhiro Nakamura, who often does play-by-play announcer for competitions covered by Fuji, did Q&A on @online_on_ice IGS and commented on Mai answering a question from a follower. According to Nakamura, when he met coach Nakano at 4CC in February, she said that at that time, Mai was back on the ice and giving her kohais advice. He finished his comment saying, "I hope that she will get healed step by step."

96413324_602885790660711_169786085027331

"Kao-kun's instagram yesterday, let's talk a little about Yuzu. When I was learning from Tsuzuki-sensei, I received a gift from Yuzu and received a lip balm by lottery.
Mr. Yuzu, I still thank my teacher and worried about my younger students. I really felt that Mr. Yuzu was wonderful."

10 hours ago, Veveco said:

I hope Dai got a big fat cheque for this. I'll never complain about white xylitol again :knc_tracy1:

I've clearly watched/absorbed too many weir ads on ice show streams... this looked way less weird than I suspect it would have even a year ago :10814716:

But we should keep it as another piece of evidence that anyone carping at Yuzu's or Shoma's costumes are just not allowing for cultural differences so there .

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

I've clearly watched/absorbed too many weir ads on ice show streams... this looked way less weird than I suspect it would have even a year ago :10814716:

But we should keep it as another piece of evidence that anyone carping at Yuzu's or Shoma's costumes are just not allowing for cultural differences so there .

Recent cultural differences I would say.

Male costume have been that boring in the West, only the last couple centuries, except for religious motives in some denominations. They used to shine, before.

That thing of snorting about shiny male costumes (and where do you want to shine, if not on stage or similar?) really upsets me. Just as it would if we had had the reverse, male costume remaining refined and coloured while female costume becoming boring and uniform (plus, we would have been told about the examples of birds etc where males outshine females).