Team Japan

15 hours ago, Paskud said:

THEY

Translation of their comments:

Kaori: "Hello, this is Kaori Sakamoto, a figure skater. To all the healthcare providers including doctors, nurses, and medical staff fighting with the new Coronavirus in the frontline to save precious lives, I would like to thank you and cheer for you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much. To make things go back to normal as soon as possible, let's work together, everyone, avoid closed spaces, crowd, and close contact, take all possible measures."

Mai: "Hello, this is Mai Mihara, a figure skater. I am filled with gratitude toward healthcare providers and many others fighting in the frontline and saving us in the difficult situation created by the new Coronavirus. What I can do now would not help much, but I will continue to wash hands, gargle, and make sure not to go out and stay home. Believing things will settle down safely, I pray that you stay healthy and your life will be filled with smiles. Please take care of yourself, everyone."

12 hours ago, Paskud said:

:grin_clapping:

Satoko: "Hello, everyone, this is Satoko Miyahara. In addition to daily training, I started in-line skating as a new hobby. Although it feels a bit different from skating on the ice, I feel the joy of being able to skate. I also watch many movies to refresh. I am hoping to stay active in the future. Skate forward! The next skater is..." (Starts imitating Keiji)

*The footage of her in-line skating was filmed on the premises of the apartment building she lives in.

That's so kind of Rika :happy: That's exactly why I learn Japanese, to be able to tell my favorites I support them. And when a fave of yours tells you 'Ureshii desu/I'm glad', then it motivates you to learn even more. 

I miss Team Japan.